Part 27 "I don't want to talk to you"

*AUBREY'S POV*

Izzy and Olivia look at me in disbelief.

"He-He wouldn't do that though?" Izzy kinda questions.

"That's what I thought too," I sigh becoming sad. We look over to Olivia who hasn't uttered a word since I told them what happened with Luke the day before.

A look overtakes Olivia's face. Rage. Her face turns red and her eyebrows furrow together. She picks up my pillow from my bed and starts punching and kicking it. Izzy and I just look at her with widened eyes. She's actually quite scary.

"That motherfucker!" She yells out before finally calming down a bit.

"Y-You okay now?" Izzy asks hesitantly.

"I don't understand why the hell he would do something like that. For him to have her back against the railing, it can only mean that he was kissing her, " Olivia says aloud the exact thought in my head.

"I just really thought he liked me," I whisper sadly, feeling my bottom lip become wobbly. The girls wrap their arms around me providing support.

"He was my first kiss too," I shake my head. Why would I let him do that to me?

"Were there any signs I was missing? Anything?" I question more to myself.

"No. Do not start blaming this on yourself." Izzy points her finger in my face, "I will not allow it."

"We need to take your mind off this. We should go roller skating!" Olivia suggests, her face lighting up.

"Luke took me roller skating one time," I recall the memory.

"Forget I said that."

I sigh softly, placing my glasses on my nose.

Headaches are the worst.

"Let's go to a strip club," Izzy smirks. I gasp hitting her thigh lightly. "Or we could just watch Magic Mike."

"What's Magic Mike?" I question confusedly. The girls look at me like I'm crazy before dragging me off my bed and forcing me downstairs, to the movie room.

______________________

I squeal loudly as a man, an almost naked man, dances around the stage. I cover my eyes with a deep blush forming on my cheeks.

"Could you imagine a man like that dancing on you?" I can just tell Olivia is wiggling her eyebrows as she nudges Izzy.

"I can't wait until I'm 21," Izzy sighs.

"Is it over?" I mumble with my hands still covering my eyes.

"Yes it is over," Olivia laughs. I uncover my eyes and thankfully there's nothing but Channing Tatum's gorgeous face.

I yawn and look down at the time on my phone.

1:24 am.

"Holy snickerdoodles, we have school tomorrow!" I jump up from my seat and pick up my blanket, "Come on, we need to go to bed!"

We lazily make our ways upstairs and we all plop on my bed.

"What am I going to do tomorrow?" I ask the girls. Luke is in quite a few of my classes.

"I wish I had some type of advice to give you right now but I don't." Izzy winces.

"Me either," Olivia plays with a lock of my hair. I say my quick prayer before closing my eyes.

___________________

"I'll fart on you if you don't wake up."

Isn't that just lovely to hear as soon as you wake up on a beautiful Monday morning?