The Guy

I start to ran after the guy, leaving Sarah behind me.
Elise - Wait!
The guy looks back and sees me. He finishes crossing the street and turns to me jogging to him.
Elise - Hi, my friend was just talking to you about how you help us with the taxi today.
Guy - Oh..... ummm yeah it was really no problem that I helped you guys. You don't have to thank me again.
Elise - Oh, right. But actually I came after you because....
I stopped. I didn't know if Sarah wanted me to tell him that she thought he was cute or that she liked him. I didn't know what to say, but by now I have the guys attention.
Elise - ummm....
But then I hear Sarah behind me, I guess she had to wait until she could cross or get the nerve to come over the the guy
Sarah - Hi, ummm... I'm Sarah, and ummm.. Well like I think you like cute.
Guy - Well thank you, are you guys a fan or something? Do you want a photo?
Me and Sarah looked at each other, both of us confused
Elise - Are you famous?
His jaw dropped to the ground.
Guy - Well kinda, I'm part of the Why Don't We Boys. Have you ever heard of them?
Elise - Are they a like boy band?
Guy - Yes, like One Direction. Or Back Street Boys, but we're called Why Don't We.
Sarah - Actually I've never heard of you guys. I just wanted to tell you that-
A fan came over and started to scream, then a whole group of girls came over and pushed me and Sarah further and further away from him till all we saw where a gathering of screaming girls
Sarah - OK.... That didn't go as I planed it in my head...
I could tell she was upset, I wasn't sure if it was because he was famous or because he didn't ask for her phone number and show interest in her.
Elise - Did you see his face when we said we didn't know who his boy band was?!?
I was trying to sorta change the topic but Sarah didn't reply, she looked as if she had just witnessed the most saddest thing in the world. She just stood there looking at the crowd until it disappeared and with all the girls, the guy was gone as well. I looked at Sarah and saw that she was starting to cry, I went and hugged her.
Elise - Why are you sad? You don't even know his name. Once we become famous models we'll have boys just as good looking as him lined up to get our number! Let's go shopping and not even think about boys, just think about fashion!
Sarah - Your right, lets go.
Even though we went shopping and she seemed fine, I could tell deep down she was hurt and really liked that guy even if she didn't even know his name.