The pier

We go to the pier and guys look at me and Sarah from all directions. We're just walking with the guys instantly and a pretty good looking guy comes up to Sarah.
Good looking guy - Hey, I'm sorry but I just can't stop looking at you. Can I have your phone number?
Sarah starts to say something but Zach comes in between them.
Zach - She has a boyfriend and that guy is me!
The guy looks Zach up and down and then back at Sarah.
Good looking guy - That's fine.
He looks at Sarah. Then walks away. Sarah turns to Zach. She looks angry.
Sarah - I could have told him that myself! I don't need you to tell other guys that I'm taken. I can do that myself.
Zach takes a step back and looks at her.
Zach - Your really good looking and I just know guys will try and get with you and I just don't want that. I want to make sure I can call you mine at the end of the day. Everyday.
He starts to walk away but then Sarah goes in front of him to stop him.
Sarah - I'm sorry. I just want you to trust me that I won't leave you.
Zach - Ok. I do trust you. I just want to make sure other guys won't take you.
Sarah and Zach hug and we're back on our way walking and then about 10 minuets later I see Harry. Then I look at Jonah who's walking next to me. I stop him and look at him. I'm sorry, I just don't think I'm gonna be able to like you like boyfriend girlfriend way. I walk over to Harry and he smiles.
Elise - Hey, what are you doing here?
Harry - I could ask you the same question.
His smile fades as he sees the many group of friends and Jonah. I look back and Jonah looks really upset.
Harry - Is he your boyfriend?
Elise - No. but he likes me but he was just really rude to me so I don't think I like him like that.
I look up at Harry's eyes and blush.
Elise - I think I'm starting to like someone else though.
He blushes and smiles
Harry - And who might that be?
Elise - Oh, just a nobody.
I look at the ground then back at him. Just then a group of 4 boys come over to him.
Guy one - Hey, you look cute. What's your name?
He comes closer to me. A back up but not much, he's pretty cute.
Harry - Niall!
The guy steps away from me.
Harry - Elise, that is Niall.
He points to the guy who was just close to me.
Harry - Then we have Liam, Zayn, and Louis.
They all wave and blush. There all really cute looking.
Harry - Guys, I'm gonna hang out with Elise for a a little bit. Meet you guys at my house around 8:00? All they guys looked at me then started walking away. Harry looked at me.
Harry - Do you want to get some ice cream?
Elise - Sure, but I don't have my wallet so I can't pay...
Harry - Oh, so should we call this a date? You know, since I'm paying and all?
I start to blush and nod. He takes my hand and we go get ice cream. After the ice cream we walk and talk about everything.
Harry - Elise, I'm really happy I got to see you today.
He looks at my eyes then my lips. We kiss and it was amazing! After we kiss we takes me home and I tell Sarah all about it. She tells me her time with Zach and how Jonah was upset the whole time. I think about texting Jonah but I don't want to cause drama. I go to sleep and dream about Harry.