The dates

The next morning I wake up to Sarah screaming! She comes bursting into my room with her phone!
Sarah - Look! Elise!!! Elise look!! Look at my phone!!
She shows me her phone, it has a text from Zach.
Zach - Hey, I'm really excited for today! I can't wait to see your face again! Meet me and my buddy by the candy shop with your friend around 1:30. I honestly can't wait until I get to know you better! xoxo
I finish reading the text and look at Sarah. She smiling from ear to ear, I smile back at her.
Elise - That is so sweet!
She starts to squeal, then looks back at her phone.
Sarah - What am I going to wear? Omg! I didn't even think of that Elise! I have to look extra cute! Maybe we should go shopping and I could get-
Elise - Your going going to look amazing in any clothes. Let's go look in our closet before we go spend more money.
We pick out a outfit from her closet and started to get ready.

Sarah's outfit

Elise's outfit

Elise's outfit

Elise - You look perfect!
Sarah - You don't look awful yourself!
We start to head outside and see Megan, she's looking at our house on the drive way and writing down stuff. Me and Sarah exchange looks.
Elise - Should we go over to her or just go back inside?
Sarah looks at me then starts to go towards her, I start to follow her.
Sarah - Who do you think you are?!?
Sarah is now face to face with her.
Megan - Oh! Hi girls! How are you?
Sarah looks down at Megan's paper work and take is. Megan looks like she's in shock for a few seconds then tries to take it back.
Sarah - What is this? What are you doing?!? Your socio!
She throws the clip bored over my way and starts to push Megan.
I ran over a push Sarah away from her.
Megan - Why won't you girls just let me manage you! I just really want to!
Elise - I'm sorry but we already have a manager, please leave us alone.
Sarah walks over.
Sarah - wtf where you drawing and studying our house? Are you trying to find the best way to get in? Are you trying to find the best way to brake in?
Megan - Ummm... Well, no. I study house as a side job.
Sarah - I don't believe that for a second! Leave us alone!
Megan - I'm going to be going now.... Have a good day girls!
She gets in her car and drives away. Sarah goes and picks up the clipboard and puts it in the house. She comes out looking like a new person, she looks claim and happy.
Sarah - Ready to go?
Elise - Ummm, sure?
We get in the car and start driving.
Elise - Why do u think she wants to come into our house?
Sarah - I'm not sure, but I don't like her. She's creepy and I feel like she has a plain in her head and were involved. I just don't like it, let's not ruin our day because of her though. I wonder who Zach is bringing for you?
Elise - Yeah, I don't know. Hopefully someone cute!
We both laugh and finish the drive both deep in thought.
We can see the boys by the candy shop like they said. Zach sees us first and smiles the instant he see Sarah. Sarah starts to blush and she steps up the speed of her walk. I look at the other guy who is by Zach. He's cute. He sees me and starts to smirk. He looks me up and down, and bites his lip as he get closer to me.
Zach - He's part of the Why Don't We Band that I'm in.
Zach and Sarah walk a little bit away from us and start to talk. I look at my date.
Guy - Hey. Your Elise right?
Elise - Yes... And your name is?
Guy - Jonah. Your very pretty, you know that?
Elise - Thanks.
I can feel my self start to blush so I quickly look over at Zach and Sarah. I realize that they would make a cute couple. I look back at my date and he went on his phone. So I go back to looking a Sarah and Zach. Sarah is blushing while Zach says something to her.
Zach - So I was thinking we could get some candy and then just walk around, maybe go shopping?
Sarah - Sounds good to me.
He looks up at from his phone.
Jonah - We don't have to do the same  as then if you don't wanna.
Elise - No! No, Ummm yeah no it's cool. We'll stay with them.
I was kinda worried that if we didn't stay with Zach and Sarah he would try and kiss me or something and I don't want that. I don't feel like we're going to last so I don't wanna do anything like that with him.
We get some candy and Zach and Sarah go through it together and they laugh and smile. I notice that whenever Sarah is looking at the candy he looks at her and blushes. I really hope he doesn't break her heart.  Then we have my date and he is checking out candy and the other girls in this store. I feel very special on this date.... not. We head out and start to walk Zach and Sarah are laughing and walking together, my guy is walking a lot faster than I can keep up. I stop waking to see if he notices. He didn't so I decide to just text Sarah and go walk by myself. I'm deep in thought about Megan, me and Sarah for our first photoshoot, and I was thinking about how much I want a puppy. Because I wasn't paying attention I walked into some guy and we both fell over.
Elise - I'm so sorry! I wasn't watching where I was going!
Guy - It's ok. Honestly I wasn't paying much attention to where I was going either.
He looks up at me and his jaw drops. I look behind me to see if maybe something was behind me but there was nothing.
Elise - Are you ok?
He blinks a couple of times and comes closer to me.
Guy - Yeah, I'm sorry but I'm just going to be blunt. Your stunning and I would be really happy if you gave me your number. I'm Harry, by the way.
I can feel myself start to blush.
Elise - Ok, I'm Elise by the way.
I give him my number and he starts to walk away but then he comes back.
Harry - So are you here with anyone?
I tell him how my date sucked and I'm just kinda waiting for my friend to finish up.
Harry - Gotcha, well if you want-
Before he could finish I saw my "date" walking over to use looking confused and hurt. And just a little bit mad. Ok, a lot mad. He looked very mad!
My date - What are you doing? She's my date! And your trying to take her from me?
Harry - From what I heard she didn't like you at all. So she's not really your date anymore.
I see Sarah and Zach coming over to us looking confused.
Jonah - She's my date!
He grabs my arm and pulls me closer to him.
Harry - Ok. Have fun.
He winks at me and then starts to smirk as he walks away.
Jonah - Look I'm sorry I was a jerk and not a good date at all. Can we start over?
Elise - Ummm, yeah. But not today, I'm tired. 
I look at Sarah and then she starts to talk to Zach.
Jonah - Ok, can I have your number. I really feel bad. That's why I was so upset when you guys where talking. I want to go on another date and restart.
I give him my phone number and look over at Sarah and Zach. They where kissing! I look back at Jonah.
Jonah - Do you want to kiss?
Elise - No!
I look back at Zach and Sarah to see that Zach put his hands on Sarah's hips and pulled her closer. They finally stop and Sarah comes over to me and Jonah.
Sarah - Ok let's go.
She looks back at Zach who is now starting to walk away with Jonah. He glances at her and smiles while blushing. Sarah starts to smile and blush as well and we walk to the car.