Check up

The next morning I met Sarah sleep and go to the hospital. I get there and see Zach. He looks like he had been crying since Sarah left. I go and sit on a chair.
Elise - Hey Zach. How are you doing?
Zach - Why would she do this to me. Why would she break up with me. I thought we where holding, is it something I did or did she just not like me?
Elise - Zach... I guess your fans where messaging her saying she wasn't good enough for you, and she's a nobody and she doesn't deserve you. And so when she was driving that's what she was thinking about and that made her get in the accident. Now your like this and I think she just not only feels guilty for hurting you but also she took in what your fans are saying. I'm so sorry. I've tried talking to her but she just thinks this is for the best.
Starts to get tears in his eyes but wipes them away.
Zach - I get to come out of the hospital in 2 days. Tell her that I wanna see her once I'm out.
I nod and get up to leave.
Zach - Wait..... is she even sad we're not a thing anymore?
I walk over to him.
Elise - More than anything.
We break eye contact and I leave. Then I call Harry. As I start to walk out of the elevator.
Harry - Hey babe!
Elise - Hey, what- Wait? Did you just call me babe?
Harry - Oh, yeah. I did.
I start to giggle and blush
Elise - Ummm, anyway. What are you doing today?
Harry - Just hanging with some buddies. But that can change if you want it to!
Elise - No, it's ok. Can I come over and hang at your house. I am walking out of the hospital, Zach is depressed. Like badly...
Harry - Why Don't you come over. I can make the guys leave.
Elise - No! It's ok you don't have to make them leave. I'll be over in like an hour or so but is ok if the guys stay. I don't mind.
Harry - Alright then. Love- See you soon
I hang up the phone and scream a little. He almost said he loves me!!

Elise - Hey!
Harry - Hey, come in.
This was the first time I went to his house and let me tell you it was huge! Like about 4 times the size of me and Sarah's!
Elise - Your House, it's really nice!
Harry - Thanks, do you want anything to eat or drink?
Elise - I'm good.
Just than all the guys come over to me.
Niall - Hey, you still look as cute as ever!
Louis - Yeah, your really pretty.
Elise - Thanks guys! I'm actually a model. Me and my friend are.
Zayn - Thats so cool!
Liam - Yeah, your a great model.
Elise - Awww, thanks guys!
I smile and they all blush.
Elise - Do any of you have girlfriends?
Zayn - No. But do you know who's cute!
Elise - Who?
Zayn - Gigi Hadid! She's so good looking!
Elise - Omg! I can set you guys up if you want. She's helping me become a model!
Zayn - Really?!? That would be amazing!!
By now where all siting in Harry's living room. Me and Harry are siting by each other. My legs are on top of Harry's lap and he's looking at me while I talk with the other boys.
Before we know it 3 hours have gone by.
Elise - I should probably get going and check up on Sarah. Oh! But tomorrow me and Sarah have a photoshoot. You guys should come and meet Gigi and see everything! It's so cool!
Harry - Alright I'll be there. Where do I go?
Elise - Just come over at my house around 9:00. Harry can tell you guys where my house is.
And with that I left to go check up on Sarah.