The brakeup

So me and Harry head over to my house. It takes about 2 hours and once we get there I run into the house. I hear Sarah crying and it sounds like she's in her bedroom. I go in and her makeup is running all down her face and she looking at a picture of her and Zach on her phone.
Elise - Sarah, why would you do that? You know he forgives you. And he loves you Sarah, let's just go back to the hospital and work all this out.
Sarah - No, I know I made the right choice. On a different note, Shea texted me saying there's another photo shoot but this ones for Covergirl. It's in a couple of days, it's for both of us.
Elise - Well that's great! No back on the same note of Zach. It's not too late, let's just go back to the hospital and you guys and talk with him.
Sarah - .... Can you just leave me alone. I love you for trying to help me but I just want to be left alone.
Elise - Ok. Just think about it, because I think you made the wrong choice.
I go over and give her a quick hug and leave her in her room alone. Harry's on the couch downstairs and he looks at me confused.
Harry - Where's Sarah? Aren't we going back to the hospital?
Elise - She said no, she just wants to be alone.
Harry - Why Don't you trick her into going to the hospital?
Elise - Omg! Harry your so smart!
I kiss him on the cheek and go back into Sarah's room.
Elise - I know you want to be alone but Katie just texted me and Covergirl wants to see us before the photoshoot. We need to get over there ASAP. They want us to come dressed in something cute.
I look in our closets and pull out 2 outfits. Here I say and give Sarah the outfit. I'll be back in ten minutes.

Sarah's outfit (Left)

My Outfit (Right)

Sarah's Shoes

My shoes

I come back into the room and she's ready to go

I come back into the room and she's ready to go. She looks pretty and happy, we went down stairs.
Harry - Can I go?
Elise - Sure.
I have Sarah go in front of me and Harry and I stop Harry once's she's out of ear shot.
Elise - Where going to the hospital. Not a photoshoot but she doesn't know that.
Harry - Gotcha.
And we started driving. I had Harry drive so I could distract Sarah from relaxing where we were going. We start to get off the exit of the hospital and she notices.
Sarah - Where r we going?!?
Elise - Well, where actually going to the hospital.
Sarah - Elise!!!! I told you I'm not ready to see him yet!
She unlocks the car door once we get to a red light.
Elise - What are you doing?!?
She unbuckles her seat belt and opens the door and runs across the street and starts to run away.
Elise - Omg!!! I get out and go after her.
The light turns green and Harry looks at me, I wave to a gas station and he starts to drive over there. I am a little ways behind Sarah but soon I get closer.
Elise - SARAH!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?!
She stops and starts to cry. I finish running over to her and hug her.
Elise - I'm sorry, I shouldn't have tricked you. And if you really want to not be with Zach we can just go back home.
When I said his name she started crying even harder.
Sarah - I-I wanna... I-I wanna see.
She takes a deep breath and looks at me.
Sarah - I wanna see him but not right now. I just need to be alone and figure it all out.
Elise - Ok. Whatever you need I'll be here for you and support you.
I give her a hug and we walk to the car. We go back home and she goes off to sleep.
Harry - I'm gonna go home. Do you want to come with me?
I look upstairs at Sarah's door. Then back at Harry.
Elise - I would love to but I think I need to stay here for Sarah.
I go over and hug him.
Harry - I understand, Elise?
Elise - Yeah?
Harry - Your a great friend. You know that?
I look up at him and he is looking at me. Then he looks at my lip and puts his hands on my waist, pulls me closer to him and kisses me. When we pull apart he smiles and I blush. Once he leaves I go check in Sarah and go to bed.