Backed to Normal.... Maybe

When Sarah got home she saw the flowers and the card on the table. She didn't know that I cloud see her through the door way to the living room, she open up the card and started to cry. I went over to her and she looked me in the eye.
Sarah - Why-Why..... Why did I break up with him!!
She started to cry even harder. Just then Samantha came over to us. And hugged Sarah. To be honest I have no idea where Sarah was for the past like week. But anyway so we all walked into the living room and Sarah started talking.
Sarah - I only broke up with him because I felt as though all his fans where right. I'm not good enough for him, I got him in a car accident! Like why would be ever want me back!!
Elise - What did the card say?
Sarah showed the card to me and started crying again.
Zach - If your reading this that either means you would't listen to me or you weren't here. I am very sorry that this happened and I love you Sarah but if you don't want me in your life anymore, I'll leave. xoxo Zach
I show Samantha and we both looked at each other than back at Sarah.
Samantha - I'm sure if you tell him how you feel, things can go back to normal.
Sarah - I don't even know what I would say to him.
Elise - What you just told us would be a great start. And maybe a sorry would help.
We all chuckled
Elise - Let's get you changed and cleaned
up and we'll go over to his house right now.
We head up stairs to Sarah's room.
Sarah's Outfit

Samantha- You look good!

As we pull up to Zach's house we see a couple of cars there.
Sarah - Omg, he has company. What if they all get mad because his ex is here and they all hate me.
Elise - Your fine, we both be right here for you.
As we walk up the stairs to Zach's door I get a text from Harry.
Harry - Hey, free for dinner tonight?
Elise - Yes, I'm starving so where you taking me?
Harry - You'll see, be ready by 5:30
We Sarah starts to knock on his door but stops. She looks and me and Samantha then back at the door.
Sarah - I-I... I can't do this.
She starts to run down the stairs stops at our car and starts crying. Me and Samantha go after her. But before she's in ear shot Samantha stops me.
Samantha - Should we just give her a pep talk or what?
Elise - I'm not exactly sure. Let's just talk to her and see why she's afraid to go inside.
We go up to here.
Sarah - What if he turns me down?
Elise - Sarah, I highly doubt he's going to. He-He loves you Sarah. Even if your not a famous singer with 20 Grammys and you may have caused the accident. He loves you.
Sarah takes a deep breath, looks at us and walks back to his front door. She knocks and a girl answers it.
Girl - May I help you?
Sarah - Ummm...
The girl rolls her eyes.
Girl - Zach is busy. I'm gonna need you to leave.
Sarah runs down the stairs and gets into the car. I go over to the girl and push her aside while Samantha goes to comfort Sarah. I see Zach sitting on the couch, he looks like he had been crying. He doesn't even look up from his hands which are on his lap.
Zach - Who was if?
Girl - Wait-!!
I go over to Zach and he finally looks up shocked to see me.
Zach - What are you doing here?!?
Elise - Do you already have someone new after Sarah?!?
Zach looks over at the girl then back at me.
Zach - Sarah doesn't want me so why would I wait around for her.