Photoshoot #2

The next morning we get up around 8:00. We go through the same routine as we did for our last photoshoot. This photoshoot is mostly of our face so we have about three makeup artist including Madison do our makeup instead of just Madison.

Sarah's outfit is on the right
Mine is on the Left

They want us to a little matching because for our start we are going to be known as a pair, not separate

They want us to a little matching because for our start we are going to be known as a pair, not separate. Harry and his friend come around 9:15. When They see is all there jaws drop to the floor. I go over to Zayn.
Elise - Hey, want me to introduce you to Gigi?
Zayn - Ummm, yes please.
I laugh and walk over to Gigi. Zayn followed me.
Gigi - Oh My Gosh Elise!! You look amazing!! She turns me around. Then she see Zayn and blushes.
Elise - Thanks! Ummm, Gigi. Have you met Zayn? He's super nice and is super kind!
Gigi - Hi. I'm Gigi.
Zayn - I'm Zayn, like she said.
They both laugh and I leave to let them talk. I head over to Harry.
Harry - You honestly look so good. It's not like you don't everyday but you know.
I blush then I hear a knock on the door. I open it up to find Zach. When he opens the door his eyes widen as Sarah walks over.
Zach - You both look great!
Sarah goes over and hugs Zach.
Sarah - I'm so glad your here!
I go back to Harry.
Harry - So they made up?
Elise - Yes, we have to head over to the studio where the actual photo shoot takes place. Wanna drive me?
Harry smiles
Harry - Of course.
We head out and follow Gigi who has Zayn with her in her car.
Harry - How was last night?
Elise - Last night.... I hated every second of it and I'm glad it's over.
He looks at me and smiles then laughs. I laugh as we does and blush.
Elise - Last night was the best date I've ever been on. And it was the best guy I'll probably ever date.
He takes my hand as we continues to drive. I feel butterfly's and think about the night before.

We go and meet our photographer, her name is Nicole and she's amazing. All of our photos turned out amazing and beautiful!
Harry - That was so cool! You guys where amazing! I love it!
Elise - Awww, thank you!
I kiss his cheek and start to head to his car. He follows me. I start to walk backwards so I can see him.
Elise - Where are you taking me to lunch?
He smiles.
Harry - Anywhere you want.
Elise - I was joking but since you insist we go to lunch let's go to.... Ummm, let's go get some ice cream!
Harry - For lunch?
Elise - Yes! Now let's go!!
We sit and eat our ice cream, we talk and then some guys come over to our table.
Guy 1 - I hope that's just your brother, wanna give me your number?
Guy 2 - I had dips on her first!! You can't take her!!
Elise - Actually this isn't my brother, it's my boyfriend.
I take Harrys hand and get up, push them out of my way and walk out of the ice cream shop confidently.
Harry - I liked that. Not the part where they guys asked for your number but the other part. He smiles and I smile.
Elise - I think I'm in love with you.
He looks at me and then back at the road.
Harry - You have no idea how long I've wanted you to say that.