LA

Elise - Honestly it wouldn't be that big of a deal to move, we would just have to move all of our things. And find a house, but it's not like we had our hearts set on New York City.
Sarah - I guess your right, so are we moving to LA?!?
Elise - I think so. If Gigi, Katie, Wendy and even Shea agree than I think we should!
Sarah - Ok! Let's call them up and say we're going to move!
We call up Katie to tell her the news.
Katie - Hello?
Sarah - Hey Katie! We've talked it over and if you guys think it will be for the best we will gladly move to LA!
Katie - That's great!! I'm so excited for you guys! Can you be ready in two days?
Elise - Yeah, that shouldn't be a problem.
Katie - Great! I'll call up the other and tell them the news! You guys are going to be know at least all over the United States! Maybe even WorldWide!
Sarah - That's amazing!
Katie - I'll text you guys details about everything as soon as I can!
Elise - Ok! We'll start packing up today!
We get off the phone and look at each other.
Sarah - Well, let's start packing!
We pack up all of our things which isn't that hard because it's only be about a week since we got here. Most of our stuff was already packed from our last move. Katie texted us saying she already found a house for us and got us plane tickets in first class for a new experience.

We meet Katie and Gigi at the airport.
Katie - Here's your tickets, we have to go to a meeting in New York City or we would fly with you. All your luggage is going to be at your house already, there will be a cab waiting for you once you get off the plane. Tomorrow we will go to your house to talk about your first photoshoot!
Gigi - Have fun girls!
Sarah and I - Thank you!
Sarah heads off to the bathroom and while she's in there I see a group of guys, one of those guys are Zach! I almost go over there and say something to him, but I decide not to because it would be better if Sarah just moved on from him. We start to go on the plane and then I remember Zach lives in LA, plus he's famous and I pray that he isn't on the same plane as us. And if he is he is hopefully not first class!
We get seated in our luxurious first class seats and I hear girls screaming. When I look around the corner I see Zach taking a picture with some girl. He sees me me and then hurry's up with his fans picture. He comes over to me.
Zach - Hey, is Sarah here?
Elise - Ummm, idk.... Why didn't you text her?
Zach - Oh! Right, well I just. I don't know ok? I think I like her even though I don't know where but I-I.... I have a hard time time trusting girls, especially since I'm kinda famous. I don't want girls to use me for my money, or just to become famous. You wouldn't understand, you probably are just mad at me because I mad her upset.
Elise - Well I get what your saying but first off, Sarah and I didn't even know who you where. I had to look you up. Also she doesn't want to become famous like that, we want to be models. She told me there was something about you she liked but you didn't even give her a chance. I don't think you should talk to her.
Zach - No! Just tell me where is she is, I promise I won't mess up this time!
I thought about it. I thought about how much Zach already meant to Sarah, even if she didn't even know him. But then I thought about how sad she was when he wouldn't text her. I didn't really know what to do.
Elise - Do you still have her phone number?
Zach - Well yeah, but-
Elise - Ok, good. So what you can do is take this plane ride and figure out what she means to you and then text her if you think your worth her. But if your just going to use her or play with her emotions then don't text her. Our modeling career is just starting to take off. Don't mess it up for her by playing games with her.
Zach - ..... Ok.
He looked at me for a moment then went back to his seat. I looked at Sarah who was just coming back from getting snacks.
Sarah - Hey! I got us each a yogurt parfait! They look so good!
Elise - Thanks!
And with that we were on our way to LA!