Searching

So I went and looked all around New York City and never saw him. I asked a couple of places if they saw him and they all said no. But just when I'm about to give up I decide to go into a store and ask if they saw. I go in to find that he was not there but I did find someone else.

Around the corner of a clothing rack is Gigi Hadid! I walk calmly over to her. Before I say anything to her, I freeze. I have no idea what I'm going to say to her or even what I want from her. This could be a great way to get into modeling but how could I get me and Sarah help from her if Sarah isn't here....
Elise - Hi, I'm Elise and I'm a huge fan of your! So is my best friend Sarah! We actually want to become models because of you!!
Gigi - Awww! Where's your friend?
Elise - Oh! She's at home. She had some boy drama, but can I get some advice and a picture?
Gigi - Of course!
We take a selfie and I send it to Sarah, I then pull up a picture of Sarah and show it to Gigi.
Elise - This is Sarah.
Gigi - You guys could definitely make it as models, how about I meet up with you guys and help you get started. I would love you help out some fans!
Elise - OMG!! You would do that?!?
Gigi - Yes!!! Here!
She pulls out a card with a phone number and picture of herself on it.
Gigi - This is my manager, called her tonight to set something up!
Elise - Thank you sooo much! Sarah is going to be sooo excited!!!
I go back to our apartment, Sarah still looks sad and angry. I go over to the couch where she's sitting and sit next to her.
Elise - I met Gigi Hadid!!
Sarah - I know. I got your photo.... I thought you where going to the art museum?
I then remember that I had to lie to her to get out of the house
Elise - ummm I saw her walking out of the museum.... kinda.... like the thing is Sarah, is that I didn't go to the museum. I tried to find the guy you like. His name is Zach, and I couldn't find him but I did find Gigi Hadid and she was us to call her manager today because she thinks that we would be great models!
Sarah looked at me blankly, I think I gave her to much information at one time..
Sarah - you.... you said his name is Zach?
Elise - Yes, he also lives in LA. I'm not sure if he is already back there or not but I was trying to find him for you but I couldn't. I'm sorry...
Sarah - Elise! Don't be sorry! That's one of the nicest things someone has done for me!
She gave me a huge hug and smiled at me.
Sarah - Ok. So now we should call Gigi's manager and see what going to happen.
I pulled out the card and dialed in the phone number. Before I hit call I looked at Sarah.
Elise - Are you ready for this?
Sarah - As long as you beside me, I'm ready for anything.