It all comes with a cost

Gigi - Hey girls! I don't think you guys know how excited I am!!
Sarah - Probably not as excited as us!
Katie - Ok girls, so I've matched up both of you with amazing mangers. For you Elise, I have Wendy. She has worked with a lot of famous models and got them started and kept them going! For you Sarah I got you Shea. She is just as amazing, if anything more! They will both take great care of you girls.
Wendy - Hello! It's so nice to meet you after I've heard so much about you!
Elise - I'm so excited to be working with you! I'm so happy to have my dream become a reality!
Sarah - I feel the exact same! I don't think we could be more excited for this!
We signed a few papers and filed some work, after that we talked about what kind of models we where thinking about being. We both want to be all, a ran-way, magazine, makeup, swimsuit, etc.
Gigi - Tomorrow we are going to a interview so I can get you guys started and let people see you guys!
Katie - You probably will start together as a pair then do your own thing, maybe work together here and there.
Sarah - Sounds great!
Elise - Yeah!
I then turn my head to see Megan, the other manager who talked to us at the store starring at me and Sarah... I tap Sarah on the shoulder and with my eyes motion to Megan.
Sarah (whispers) -  we already signed a contact. She couldn't take us even if we wanted to go with her.
I nod, I just think it creepy she won't stop looking at us.
We finish the night off and head home.
Elise - I can't believe that just happened!
Sarah - I can't either! Today has been magical and awful. What a day!
I remember about Zach not texting her.
Elise - Don't even think about Zach, we're going to be models!! He won't know what he missed out on!

We go to the interview with Gigi the following day, I feel it went well and so did Gigi and her manager but I think Sarah was really scared. But we made it though and it all worked out! Right after we walked in the door of our apartment my phone rang. It was a group call with Wendy, Shea, Gigi, Katie, and I
Elise - Hello?
Wendy - Hi darling! You two where wonderful in the interview! You guys did great!
Elise - Thanks!
I put the phone on speaker so Sarah can hear the conversation as well.
Shea - So we have some amazing new for you both. But the greatness comes with a cost...
Sarah - Ok.... Care to tell us more about it?
Katie - Well, we already have a job for you both!
Sarah and I - Omg!!! What is it?
Gigi - It's photo shoot for Gucci.
Katie - There lady saw you two on the interview and called me immediately wanting you two be in her photoshoot for her new clothes!
Sarah and I - Omg!!! That's amazing!!
Sarah - Wait! But what's the cost?
Wendy - Well the shoot is in LA, and if you where a do a Gucci photoshoot, your going to have non-stop jobs but sadly there all going to be in LA.
Shea - What where saying is pretty much if you really want to be known your going to have to move to LA.
Me and Sarah look at each other
Sarah - Oh, ok. Well can we have sometime to think about it.
Katie - Of course! Call me when you've made a decision. And girls, take all the time you need. I know this is a lot in a little amount of time.
Elise - Thank you so much, and well cal you as soon as we decide.
We get off the phone and look at each other.
Sarah - What should we do?