Get ready

Me and Sarah go home. We both pretty deep in thought on the drive there. All I keep thinking about is how hurt Jonah looked when I went over to Harry. I'm sure Sarah is thinking about Zach, and tomorrow. Just as I lock our front door my phone buzzes, I look to find that it's a unknown number.
Unknown number - Hey, it's Jonah. Can t take you on a date tomorrow evening, Just us.
I look at Sarah.
Elise - Sarah, Jonah just texted me asking me if I want to go on a date tomorrow with him.
Sarah - Well, do you want to?
Elise - Not really but I don't want to hurt his feelings. Plus he's Zach's friend and I don't want to like I don't know.. I guess I just don't want to be rude to him.
Sarah - I think you should go, you never know you two might hit it off and be a cute couple! Or you could just say you have a photoshoot and not be able to tomorrow.
I look at the text message.
Elise - Hey Jonah. Tomorrow would be great, but I have a photoshoot and I'm not sure what time that's going to be done.
Jonah - Oh, well could I come to the photoshoot. I can bring Zach and just watch, I've never been to one!
Sarah is know reading our text messages and the smiles, I look at her then at my phone.
Elise - That would be great!
Jonah - Great! Where's the photoshoot at?
Elise - Ummm, I don't know. Why don't you and Zach just come over around 9:30
Jonah - Sounds great! I'll see you tomorrow!
I look at Sarah who's smiling, I can tell she really likes Zach.
Elise - I'm going to bed.
Sarah - It's 7:30? Are you ok?
Elise - Oh, yeah I'm fine. Just tired, I'll set my alarm to 8:30 for tomorrow.
Sarah - Ok, I'm going to watch a movie.
And with that I went to my bedroom. I didn't fall asleep until about 11:00 or so. The whole time I was thinking about Harry. Then I would think about Jonah and feel sad. I don't think I'm going to be able to like him like a boyfriend type of way. And why was he so mean to me on our date. Then I would think about how lucky I was to have my dream come true tomorrow, my first modeling photoshoot! And I how I am so thankful to have Sarah.

I went into Sarah's room around 8:40 ish to see if she was awake yet.
Elise - Sarah, Sarah it's 8:40. Everyone's going to be here in about 20 minuets! Let's get ready.
See blinked a few times then started moving and with that I went back into my room . I didn't really know what to wear since they are providing outfits so I just threw on the first thing I saw and I think Sarah did the same.

Sarah's Outfit

Elise's Outfit

Before we know it there's a knock on the door

There's 6 people outside our door, Katie, Wendy, Gigi, Shea, someone with a sparkly suitcase with a sticker saying Makeup, and someone who is carrying a blue bag.
Elise - Hey, come in and get set up.
They come in and then I see two other people with a rank of really cute and really expensive clothes.
Katie - Ok girls, let me introduce you to everyone. She points to the girl with the makeup suit case. She's Madison, she's a makeup artist. Then we have Jamie, she points to the girl carry the bag. She's your hair stylist, the girls with the clothes are Chloe and Alexis. Alexis is the one with red hair.
She waves at me and Sarah and then they all continue to work.
Wendy - Here is your guys's breakfast. We will be ready in about 15 minutes so while we get ready for you guy, you can eat.
Sarah - Thank you!
Me and Sarah go sit at the table and start to eat. She brought us muffins, eggs, sausage, and pancakes. We're just about done eating and we hear another knock on the door. I go open it and it's all five of the Why Don't We boys.... Fun. Zach comes in and looks around.
Zach - It's really nice in here, where's Sarah?
Elise - Over here,
I walk away from all the other guys and lead Zach to Sarah. A huge smile forms a crossed his face when he lays eyes on her. He goes and sits down by here and then I hear Jonah behind me.
Jonah - Hey Elise. You look good even with out makeup.
Elise - Thanks...
I go sit down next to Sarah, she and Zach are looking into each other's eyes. Both blushing until I clear my throat.
Zach - Ummm, so there's been something I want to ask you.
He looks down at his lap and then back at Sarah. She starts to smile.
Sarah - And what is that?
Zach - Do you maybe want to be my girlfriend? I know we've hardly known each other but I just don't want to go another day without being able to call you mine.
Sarah - Zach! Of course I will!
Zach - That's so great!
Then they go and leave me alone at the table. Jonah comes over to me and sits down.
Jonah - Guess there a couple now.
Elise - Yeah.
I kinda felt like crying but I wanted to also be happy for Sarah. I didn't think anything would change between me and her but I just feel like I'll be lonely now because I don't have a boyfriend so when they go and do something together I'll have nobody. And I don't want to be a third wheel.
Elise - I think I'm gonna go check up in the Ummm, the....
My mind goes blank. I just kinda sit there and look at Jonah.
Elise - Why where you such a jerk at the pier?
I just blurt that out. I didn't know why I said that. I just did.
Jonah - It's, it's complicated. I guess. But honestly I don't know. I think when you said you wanted to just stay with Sarah and Zach for the date I felt like you where only there for Sarah. So I felt unwanted then when you left us I kinda started to feel lonely and start to think about you. Then I realize I like you. And not just for your looks, even though I didn't know anything about you but your looks. And the more I get to know about you and get to see you the more I'm starting to fall for you. And I hope you feel the same way.
I was kinda in shock. I didn't know what to say at all. I just sat there and looked at him until Katie came over.
Katie - Time to get ready!
And with that I left Jonah at the table alone.