All is Good Now

Elise - So you are just going to replace her with some random girl?!?
Zach - I'll have you know that random girl is my cousin! I can't replace Sarah. But I am going to move on.
Elise - Zach, Sarah is here. She came over here to talk to you but then she open the door and Sarah ran off.
Zach looked shocked and excited.
Zach - Where is she!?!
Sarah - I'm right here.
I look to see Sarah and Samantha in the same room as us. Sarah's face didn't even look like she was crying. She came over to Zach and looked him in the eyes.
Sarah - I'm so sorry. I-I love you Zach. And I don't know why I broke up with you, well I do but it was a mistake to brake up with you.
He looked at her for a second and then he started to kiss her.
I looked at Samantha who was smiling and we went outside and brought Zach's cousin with us.
Then I remember I have a date with Harry! Samantha and I went back in to find Zach and Sarah still kissing. We both looked at each other and then Samantha cleared her throat. They stopped and looked at us like we where the problem.
Elise - I have a date with Harry and need to leave now to get ready. Are you ready to go or want can you get a ride home?
Sarah - I'll stay, have fun.
Then Zach and her started kissing again. Me and Samantha just walked out and Zach's cousin left.

I couldn't choose between two outfits to wear, my hair and make up where already done. I decided to wear an outfit and just as soon as I heard Samantha and Harry talking.

My Outfit

I walk down stairs and Harry can't stop smiling and looking at me

Elise - Hey Harry! Were are we going?
Harry - It's a surprise! Let's go!
We step outside and he jogged over to the passenger side of his car. He opened the door for me and I blushed.
Elise - Thanks Harry!
He gets in and we head of. We don't go toward town, we go the opposite way.
Elise - When are you going to tell me where we're going?
Harry - Soon, soon.
I look out the window and I feel as though I'm dreaming. I feel his hand grab my mind and my heart skips a beat. I blush and he smiles.
We pull up to a parking spot in a little park. Then by a river with trees all around I see a picnic basket and a blanket.
Elise - Omg! Harry are we having a picnic?
Harry - Yes. Do you like them?
Elise - Love, I love them.
He smiles then goes around and opens my door  for me. I step out and he takes my hand. Even though the food wasn't a five star, seven course meal, it was the best meal I had ever had. We get done and decide to walk around. We takes my hand as we start to walk. I can feel his hand sweeting, but I don't care.
We walk along the river and on and off path ways. Then we come to a stunning water fall. I look at it but he looks at me.
Harry - This is my favorite spot. I wanted to show this to my favorite person.
I feel my self blushing which makes him smile.
I go closer to it and put my back up against a tree. He follows and gets really close to me. He has pretty much pinned me against the tree and he kisses me. Soon his hands are on my waist and our bodies are touching. When we pull apart he looks at me and I look down at the ground while blushing. He puts his hands on my cheeks and lifts my head up. He sty like that for about two minutes. Then we both sit down and look at the waterfall while my head is on his shoulder. I fall asleep but before I do I start to head Harry say something about how lucky he is to have found me.