New Clothes, New You

We got back to our apartment and looked at our clothes, we both got about 8 new outfits. Some where sweet and young looking, some where something you would wear to a club, and some where professional. We just got a mix of outfits so then when we go to a audition we would have the look right. I was previewing all my outfits when I heard crying. I quickly walked into Sarah's room to see her crying on her bed. My first thought was about this stupid boy.
Elise - Sarah! Don't cry!! What's wrong?!?
Sarah - I don't know why Elise, but I really like that boy and I know it's stupid to like him because I honestly have no idea who he is but just something about him. I can't stop thinking about him!
Elise - Look Sarah, I don't think you stupid. I see that this boy, means something to you. Something more than a pretty face. If he where to walk into this room right now what would you say to him?
Sarah - I-I...... I would tell him what I just told you. I don't know what it is about you, but I love it. I want to get to know you and see what this is that I like. But now it's too late, fate gave me another chance and I blew it. He was right there and I didn't have the guts to say what I felt to him. I know I won't see him again, I screwed up so bad!
And with that talk I knew what I had to do. I needed to find this boy for Sarah, even if that meant I had to put my modeling career on hold for the moment to get them together.