His name is Zach

So after me and Sarah talked last night I decided I needed to find out who this guy is and try to find him for Sarah. I am doing this just because I know she would do that same thing for me. So first things first I need to find out who he is. All I know is what he looks like and he's part of the Why Don't We boy band.....

I was online for about 1 hour and 30 minutes till I got a pretty good idea of who this guy is. His name is Zach Herron he's our age, and lives in LA... I have no idea why he is in New York and I don't know when he is leaving to go back to LA so I have to move fast. I also learn I few more thing about him but I won't go into detail on those things. So I try calling a few hotels saying I'm his manager and need to speak to him for a moment but all of them said he wasn't there, which might have been a lie because I'm sure there all use to fans calling making a lie to try and talk to him. So I decided to just walk around New York City in hopes I'll just come across him like last time. The only problem is Sarah. I don't know what I'm going to tell her about why I just need to leave for a few hours, I don't wanna lie but I don't think I should tell her I'm going to go and look for him.
Elise - Hey Sarah, what are you doing?
Sarah - Not much, just eating some cereal for breakfast. What are you doing, and why are you dressed already.... are you going somewhere?
Elise - Oh! Umm yeah, I'm going to go and see one of the art museums here in town. I didn't think you would want to go so I thought u would just go right now, you now like in the morning and be back before lunch so we can do something. Is that ok?
Sarah - umm, yeah. Yeah, no it's fine. Go ahead!
I feel bad for lying to here but this is for her own benefit so I can't feel that bad.