Dinner

Sarah - So I take it you and Jonah didn't hit it off?
Elise - Yeah, he was such a jerk!
Sarah - I'm sorry, I was to busy with Zach to even realize you weren't having a good time!
Elise - No! Don't be sorry! It's ok, plus I met this really cute guy named Harry!
Sarah - Do tell more!
Just as I'm about to tell her about how we met and what he's like I get a text from Wendy.
Wendy - Hey! So tomorrow we're going to be buy your house around 9 am. Do you want us to bring breakfast for you and Sarah?
Elise - That would be great! Thank you!

Sarah - Who's that?
Elise - Wendy, she's going to bring us breakfast tomorrow.
Sarah speaking of food, all we had today was some candy. What do you want for dinner?
Elise - I don't care you can choose.
She pulls into the first restaurant driveway there is.
Sarah - Here we go!
We walk in only to find Zach and Jonah in line to order... Sarah looks at me and whispers.
Sarah - Do you want to go somewhere else?
Elise - No, it's fine. Let's just get in line.
Zach turns around and see Sarah. He get a huge smile and blushes.
Zach - Oh, hey there! Do you guys wanna join me and Jonah for dinner?
Sarah looks at me
Elise - That would be nice.
By now Jonah has finished ordering and it's Zach's turn. Jonah comes up next to me.
Jonah - Hey, look. I don't think you got how sorry I am. Like I was really mean and just please let me make it up to u.
I just look at him.
Elise - One way you can make it up to me is by buying me my dinner.
Jonah - Deal! He scoots in closer to me so he's now in line with me. He looks at me.
Jonah - Today, I could have made amazing for you. I'm truly am sorry, and I just feel like your blowing it off, which I would be to if I went on a date with someone like me today. Can we just forget about earlier today and start right now.
I look at him. He does look truly sorry, I then look back at the menu.
Elise - It's ok. I forgive you. We can start over, but if you mess up one more time I never want to see you decent looking face again.
I stop and realize I just called him good looking . Then I blush, I order and go sit by Sarah and let him pay.
Sarah - Why is he paying for you?
Elise - Trying to make up for being a jerk today.
He comes and sits by Zach who is trying to be casual but he also won't stop staring at Sarah. Just then Harry walks in. I smile really big and Jonah see my smile so he turns to see what's making me smile. He looks at Harry who is now looking at me smiling. I get up leaving Jonah, Zach, and Sarah at the table.
Harry - Your date is still going on I see.
Elise - I guess. I'm kinda just doing this for my friend.
He looks over at our table and then back at me. Harry - Are you doing anything tomorrow?
Elise - Actually I have my first photoshoot tomorrow! I have no idea how long that will last though.
Harry - Your a model?
Elise - Kinda, we're just starting out so we're new but yeah, I guess you could call us that.
Harry - So if we were to date I would be dating a model?
Elise - ..... yes, technically.
I start to smile, he looks at me and blushes.
Worker - NEXT!
Harry looks over at her then back at me.
Harry - Until next time.
He winks at me then walks up to the counter.
I head back to my seat at the table. My food was sitting there and the boys and Sarah where almost done eating. Jonah looks really hurt. I loose my appetite, I never wanted to hurt him but there's something about Harry that I want to know more about. Jonah, he is good looking, but that's about where it ends. He was rude to me all day but then once I talk to some guy he wants to be sorry and nice to me. And to be honest I didn't like that but I hate seeing him be hurt. I never wanted that