Sarah's Sister

The next morning I wake up to hear voices. I go downstairs and see Samantha, Sarah's sister!
Sarah - Good morning! Hope your ok with this but Samantha surprised me and is staying the rest of the summer. She can stay in the guest room and use my bathroom.
Elise - Of course it's ok!
I give her a hug and help her put her things in her new room. Just then Sarah gets a text.
Sarah - Omg! It's Zach!
Samantha- Who's Zach? Are you guys dating?
Sarah - Yes, he wants to meet you and see me today. Do you guys want to go out to eat with him? He said you should bring Harry Elise.
Elise - Yeah that sounds like fun!
I go text Harry and start to get ready.

Samantha's Outfit

My Outfit

Sarah's Outfit

Sarah's Outfit

Harry - I'll meet you there, when and where is it?I text him back and we leave

I text him back and we leave.
Sarah - So Samantha, how has summer been going to far?
Samantha - Pretty good but I think it just got better!
We pull up to the restaurant and I see Harry waiting by the door with Zach and Jonah. Before we get out of the car and stop Sarah.
Elise - You didn't tell me he was going to be here?!?
Sarah - How could I? I didn't even know myself.
Everyone walks in but Jonah stops me from going with everyone else.
Jonah - I know you said you don't like me like that but Elise I really need you to give me a chance! I can't just stop feeling this way for you. When I feel for you I fell hard and now your saying you don't like me but I just really need you to give me a chance.
I look at him then at the ground.
Elise - I'm sorry (Whisper)
I walk in and leave Jonah. Harry looks at me and his smile makes mine appear.
Harry - Hey! You look really cute today!
Elise - Thanks!
He kisses me on the cheek and then winks and me. I start to blush.
Elise - What was that for? We're not even dating?
Harry - I couldn't help it, but in my defense yesterday was a date... So it's not like your a complete stranger.
I laugh and sit down beside Sarah. Jonah comes walking in at a fast pace and pushes Harry away from the chair next to me and sits down beside me. Harry looks at him and then he goes to the seat across from me. We all order and then Zach starts talking to Sarah and Samantha. When Samantha started talking Jonah looked at her and his eyes widened. Then he looked at me
Jonah - Who's that girl?
Elise - Sarah's sister, Samantha.
Jonah looks at me again and then gets up and goes sits by her. I look at Harry who is still mad about the seat arrangement. I get out my phone and start to text Harry. We talk about random things and soon I got up and went and sat next to him. We laughed and talked until we noticed we had been there for three and a half hours! Sarah, Zach, Jonah, and Samantha get up so me and Harry do as well. And then we head outside.
Sarah - I'm gonna go with Zach and Jonah for a bit.
Samantha - If Jonah wants, I'll ride with him and maybe we could do something!
I look at Harry.
Elise - That means your kinda stuck with me.
He smirks.
Harry - I wouldn't want to be stuck with anyone else.
We both blush and he leads me to his car. He opens the passenger door for me and winks. I get in and we just drive all around LA. He shows me places that he likes to go and we go to the beach for a few minutes and look at the ocean. Then I get a text from Sarah.
Sarah - Me and Zach got in a car accident. We both fine but we're at the hospital.
Me and Harry head to the hospital as fast as we could. We went into the room and they where both sleeping. Samantha walks over crying and I have a thought that maybe there not just sleeping. What if there dead?
Elise - Are they ok? There just sleeping right?
Sarah - Yeah, I'm just a crybaby when it comes to my sister.
She starts to laugh which makes me feel better.
Elise - So what happened?
Samantha - We don't know but Zach needs surgery on his head tomorrow, he must have hit it really badly but Sarah is fine. Just a couple of bruises.
Elise - Is Zach's head thing bad? Like is he going to be ok?
Sarah - The Dr. said that the chance of him living through the surgery are about 60-65%.
Elise - Ok.
I head over to Sarah who looks peaceful sleeping and Zach who's head is wrapped up.
Then I go sit in the waiting room with Harry and fall asleep in his arms