I'm The Reason

We go into the room where Zach is lying on the bed. This is the first time Sarah has seen him since the accident. She goes over to him, he has stitches all around his head. And he looks very weak. Sarah starts to cry.
Sarah - I'm so sorry Zach!
She burst into tears and leaves the room.
I go over to Zach who looks confused.
Elise - Who caused the accident?
Zach - Sarah was driving. But it really wasn't her fault.
I go and look for Sarah. She's in a different waiting room, no one is in it. I sit by her and she stop crying and looks upset.
Sarah - I got a lot of texts from Zach's fans saying I'm not good enough and I'm a nobody. My mind was on those texts and I blew a red light. There was a car, who had the right away and he came into Zach.
She starts to cry some more. I put my arms around her and let her cry.
Elise - Sarah, Zach could have been a jerk and not want anything to do with you if you where not good enough. Plus you are a freaking model!
Sarah - I'm gonna break up with him....
Elise - What?!?! Sarah if this is about those stupid girls being rude to you, ignore them! Zach loves you!
Sarah leaves the waiting room I try to go after her she got on the elevator and I couldn't get on in time. I start to run up the stairs to stop her. I know this is a mistake on her part.
I get on the 5 floor and go towards the elevator,  I see new people getting on. I start to run to Zach's room, when I get there the door is locked and I don't see Sarah. Harry sees me and comes over.
Harry - What's wrong? Your all red? Are you ok?
Elise - Sarah, she's gonna break up with Zach. She can't! There perfect for each other!!
Just then the door swings open and Sarah runs out crying. I go into Zach's room and let Sarah be. Zach is starting to cry.
Elise - She just feels guilty, I'm gonna talk to her. Don't worry I'll make sure you guys talk to soon. You guys aren't over!
I go out the door call Sarah
Sarah - I'm getting a cab. I'm going home, see you then.
Before I could say anything she hanged up.
I look at Harry.
Elise - We need to get back to my place ASAP and then bring Sarah back over here.