2. Get Off This Nigga Face

Kemani ^^

( Malak's POV )

It's something about this girl Janee'. My boy Tre just pulled a girl on the first day of school and I already like a girl. This ain't never happened before. I didn't even like Kemani this much. Even when we was going out, I didn't have strong feelings about her. Even when she tried to get me in bed.

( Janee' POV )

I don't know what's this Malak dude is about, but I'm not hesitant to find out.

I tried to find Lexi, but I had no idea as to where she was. Malak couldn't find Tre either. As far as we know, they probably somewhere feeling on each other or some.

" What's yo first period class?" I asked Malak staring at my new schedule. Mine was history.

" Chemistry."

" Oh." I stated slightly disappointed.

" Wait. No, it's not. My fault," he smirked, " I got history."

" Don't play, " I said with a smile."

" You know you love it when I play."

" I just met you," I said knitting my eyebrows together.

" I know. " He said smiling at his feet.

I took a gamble by cupping his face. As weird as it sounds, I wanted to examine his face. I know I sound stupid, but I haven't made actually direct eye contact with him.

I looked into his eyes. There were soft and brown. His skin was smooth. His teeth were white as white itself. His hair was a curly black. Perfection.

" I look good, don't I? " He said biting his bottom lip.

" Sure." The day just started , and I rolled my eyes internally and externally a million times.

"You know I look good."

" So? What if you do? You know I'm a snack too." I patted the side of his face.

" You ain't lying." He examined my body up and down.

" I know I'm not, and my eyes are up here." I lifted his head to line our eyes up.

" You don't waste anytime being cocky!"

" Same for you ,sir."

" Whatever," he laughed," We really need to go. We already ten minutes late. "

" You right, " I checked the time.

We walked side by side to history. Damn, it feel right. As soon as we turned the corner, we saw Tre and Lexi making out in front of the water fountain.

" I see you, Tre, " Malak's white teeth fully exposed.

" Lexi, let go of that nigga face!"

She immediately pulled away from Tre with a smile on both of their faces.

" You could have at least told me y'all were going to have a PDA session."

" I'm sorry Nee'," said Lexi with a smile still plastered on her face.

" It's fine, but if you hurt her, I hurt you." I aimed my comment at Trevon.

" And you, " I grabbed Malak by his by his hoodie, " if you know something is going and don't tell me or Lexi, you'll wish I never met you."

" Don't worry lil' mama. I'll tell all. " He smiled and I couldn't help but smile back and let go of his black hoodie.

" Your so cute when you think you're funny," I said without thinking twice.

" Mhmm..." he smirked.

"Wait. No. That not what I mea-. Shit," I stammered.

" It's fine, Janee', it really is. I think you cute too, " he said before biting his bottom lip.

I caught myself staring at him. I wanted to stop, but I couldn't stop no matter how hard I tried.

( Malak's POV )

I couldn't stop staring at her no matter how hard I tried. She so fine and hella funny. She got the attitude that I like. Then we have most of our classes together. History first. Chemistry second. Lunch. And HomeEc. I hate Home Ec , but if it means being with Janee', I'm down.

( Janee' POV )

" Y'all gonna keep staring at each other or go to class?" Lexi said snapping in between me and Malak's face.

" Says the person who been making out with some pretty boy she just met thirty minutes ago."

" Guhh, whatever. Look, I don't have time for yo bull shit. I finna go to class."

" So are we." I grabbed Malak's wrist and practically drug him to history.

( History )

" You know everybody gon be staring at us when we walk in almost forty minutes late?" Malak stated, clearly concerned.

" They gon stare regardless."

We walked into the classroom, bracing for whatever punishment we were about to endure.