11. "Especially my bae."

I woke up feeling a dip in my bed. I was about to scream before I realized Keon was still in my bed from last night. 

Damn. Last night was heaven. I can't believe I lost my fucking virginity to my ex. Can you even call an ex your ex when y'all just fucked? 

I sat up in my bed and rummaged through my hair. I looked around the room. My eyes stopped at the scattered clothes belonging to me and Keon. That's when I realized I was butt, booty, naked. I jumped out of my bed and to my drawer where I grabbed my underclothes along with my gray sweatpants and red Under Armour shirt. I grabbed my clothes and headed to the shower. I turned back to look at Keon. He was still sleep. Looking a lil' kid.

I opened my door and layed my clothes on the toilet seat. I turned the water on, but I didn't get in. Instead I stood in the mirror thinking about what I just did.

- Lost my virginity to my ex
- Told my ex I loved him
- Felt both was right

I hopped in the shower after staring at myself for five minutes. I heard the bathroom door creak open and knew exactly who it was.

" Can I have some privacy?" I smiled in my head.

" You don't want me to join you, ma?" I could practically feel his grin crawling onto my body.

" I don't like you that." Damn, I love playing hard to get.

" Says the girl I rode last night." Shit. He always got a lil' smart ass comment.

" You always got a lil' some to say." I grinned uncontrollably.

" I can't lose to no girl. Especially my bae." I shook my head. I can't even blame him for claiming me.

" Just shut up and get in here." Keon rushed in the shower seductively and pinned me up against the shower wall. He kissed my lips then made his way to my neck. His hands clasped onto my waist to hold me up. His hand stroked up and down my left thigh gently. I grabbed his neck and smashed our lips together. I grabbed his length and pumped up and down. Keon moaned loudly, but the noise of the water drowned us out. I continued to pump him until he came in my hand. 

" Fuck, baby," he said. I pecked his lips and put him out.

" Now, get out," I demanded and pushed him out playfully.

" Damn. OK!!" I could see his blurred body grabbing a towel and wrapping it around his waist from the opposite side of the shower cover. 

I finished bathing myself, washed my hair, and got out. I dried off my body, put on my lotion, and layed down in my bed. I noticed Keon was gone along with his clothes.

Me : where u at?

Keon💋💖: @ home getting clothes. im comin back

Me : k

I left Keon's messages and texted Lexi. 

Me : come over 

TRE BABY MOMMA : ight   

Me : don't b mad at me 

TRE BABY MOMMA : Y? 

ME : me and Keon smashed last night 

TRE BABY MOMMA : 😯😯 

Me : and i  told him i  loved him 

TRE BABY MOMMA : 😯😯 

Me : and i felt right 

TRE BABY MOMMA : BITCH!! im so proud