14. He Finally "Meets" My Dad

Janee' parents ^^

Previously...

As we got closer to Malak's car, I saw a black figure leaning against a neighboring car.

Currently...

I held on to Malak's arm tightly as we approached his car. I walked past the figure, and he or she grabbed my arm and I immediately punched whoever it was in the face. The person's face flew to the side and quickly turned their head back towards me.

" So that's how you greet your father?" the figured roared deeply.

"What are you doing here?" I questioned my dad.

"Your boyfriend told me you were in the hospital," he said.

I raised my eyebrow furiously at Malak. He threw his hands up in an innocent surrender and mouthed " I didn't do it." I mouthed back "oh". Then I thought. He still think I go with that man hoe Keon.

" Keon ain't my boyfriend no more," I said.

" Well that's what he told me," he snapped back.

" Well he lied. This is my boyfriend, " I said pulling Malak closer to me," but I doubt it matters who it is," I hissed. 

" Why is that?" my dad asked pulling his hood off his head and stepping closer to me.

" Cause you only at the house when you ain't getting pussy from some hoe off the street. Which means you barely home," I snapped. My dad stepped back a little. " And you come back to the crib like you high and mighty," I scoffed. 
"That's not how you talk to daddy, princess," he said softly stroking my arm. I smacked his hand away. 

" Don't you ever fucking touch me again," I demanded sharply. 

" Why not, sweetheart? Come give daddy a hug." Is he fucking serious?

" Hell nawh. You probably got every thot pussy juice on yo' fingers. " Tre and Malak cracked up laughing and I have to admit. That shit made me weak a lil'. Lexi tapped my elbow causing me to turn around. She winked at me and gave me a slight smirk.

" Come home," he demanded.

" You coming home? Ain't you got a head appointment or som'?" I asked.

He stood there stiff as one of his sex slaves weave.

"I'll come home, but I'm not riding with you," I tried to negotiate with him.

" Fine," he opened his door, got in, and smirked through the window. He swerved out the hospital parking lot.

" Creepy ass," I laughed pissed as hell.

"Fuck wrong with yo pops Nee'?" Malak asked.

" Don't know. I always hated his ass ever since he got my moms in jail," I said.

" How?" Tre asked. By this time, everybody was in the car and Malak pulled off with me in the passenger seat.

" My dad was forever abusing my mom on the low. I didn't know until I was 15. I came down stairs cause my mom was screaming. I came down running and saw my mom bust my dad in the back with a glass bottle. Then my dad grabbed her by the throat and pushed her against a wall. If I hadn't stepped in, he woulda killed her. I bust out crying and my dad let go of her throat and she ran to my arms. Then that man thot came over and tried to apologize. I slapped his stupid cunt ass dead in the face and held my mom tight in my arms," I explained.

" Damn. You got some whack men in yo life," Malak said resting his hand on my thigh.

" So how yo mom end up in jail?" Tre asked me, obviously intrigued with my past.

ride for you.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें