4. Rackin' Up

The bell rung to signal the day being over with ,and as soon as I got up, Malak put his crotch on my butt and said, " Let's see who gon' be the better tease when I claim you."

Normally, if a dude said that to me, I'd be ready to fight, but it's different when the boy you just met and like say it to you.

I turned around to face him ,and I put my right hand on his chest," Do you like me or not?"

" Ughh, where have you been for the past eight hours?" he said with one eyebrow raised.

" Then stop being a dick and ask me out already! Ms. J den already said something."

" Janee', you wanna be my bae?" he said rolling his eyes.

" OH MY GOD! YES!" I exclaimed wrapping my arms around his neck and pulling him into a kiss. On the lips. His thin mustache tickled the top of my lip. As I pulled away from him, he noticed the slight smirk still on my face.

" Why you smiling?" He wrapped his arms around my waist and rocked us from side-to-side.

" 'Cause yo mustache tickles!"

" Wow!"

" Hey, gimme yo' phone." I demanded.

He pulled out his phone and handed it to me, " you 'bout to put yo' number in?"

" You are so smart. I can't believe it," I said putting my number in simultaneously. Of course I put my name as " BAEE " with two red heart emojis.

I handed his phone back to him and told him that we need to catch up with Tre and Lexi. I pulled out my phone and texted her.

Me : where you at?

HYPE : in front of the car w/ bae. i mean Tre lol

Me : u so stupid

I shoved my phone into my back pocket and intertwined our fingers. I swear, to be next to this nigga just feel right.

" Come on grandaddy. Lexi and Tre waiting for us."

" You calling me daddy?" he said opening the door for me.

" Don't try me." I said letting go of his hand to pull out my car keys. " You riding with me?"

" Sure why not?"

I walked over to Tre's car and knocked on the window. Like before, they were feeling on each other.

" Can y'all go three minutes without sucking each other tongues?" I said from outside the car. Lexi finally let go of Tre's face and rolled down the window. Her hair looked at hot mess like she had been...never mind.

" You riding with your man?" I said bent over sticking my head through the window.

" Yeah, " she said attempting to fix her hair.

" Aight. I'll text you later." I walked back over to my car and got in the driver's seat.

" Lil shawty got some ass, " Malak said playing in his hair.

" You probably got some dick, but I don't give a fuck."

I lied. I do give a fuck.