8. Mistakes Made

( At Panda Express )

" What you getting? " I asked him scanning the menu. I knew what I wanted. Honey Walnut Shrimp , Orange chicken, and chow mein as my side.

" Same thang you getting, I guess. Everything look good. I"m at a cross road."

" You don't even know what I"m getting." I smiled at him.

" I know, but I'm sure its something good. As long as you ain't buying shit, I"m ok." He smiled looking stupid.

" Really? You trying to ruin my appetite?" I folded my arms and pouted playfully.

" No. I ain't trying to ruin yo' appetite. I just want you to buy me food."

" Bitch. Oh hell nawh! I'm not buying you food. The guy buys the girl food, not vice versa."

" I just playing!" He rolled his eyes and smiled.

" Oh," I mumbled.

" What you getting? We up next," he asked staring at the menu above the cashiers.

" Food, duh," I said dully.

" Bruh, stop playing games and tell me what you getting," He was getting mad. I love when a nigga get mad for some reason.

" Awww! Malak got a lil' attitude!" I grabbed his right arm and leaned on it. He lightly brushed me off playfully and began to smile.

" Stop playing, ma!" He was breaking down and slowly growing into a laugh.

" What you mean?" I asked blinking my eyes rapidly.

" You just won't let a nigga be mad at you!" He pulled me into a side hug.

" Nope. And I'm getting that Honey Walnut Shrimp. Orange Chicken and chow mein."

" Finally. God damn," he mumbled.

" You know I love playing hard to get." I kissed him on the cheek and let in linger a little.

" Sure."

" Hey, I'm finna go to the bathroom." I whispered.

" I'm gon' follow you," he smirked.

" In the girls bathroom?" I know this nigga did not just say that.

" Yeah. Maybe I wanna see some others girls 'handling business'?"

" You know I can jump two people at once, right?" I hope he didn't think I was playing 'cause I wasn't.

" I'm just playing,ma! You know I only wanna see yo' body." I stopped in my tracks at the name " ma". He pulled me into a hug as I tried walked away with my arms folded.

" Buy me food," I demanded.

" If it makes you feel better." He rolled his eyes, but I pulled him into a quick kiss on the lips.

" Now let me before I piss on you." Malak let go instantly, and I ran to the bathroom.

( Afterwards )

I have never felt so relieved in my life. I washed my hands thoroughly and dried them. I walked out of the bathroom at the same time as a boy from the opposite bathroom. I only caught a glimpse of the boy and thought it was Malak.

" Oh shit, bae, I'm sorry." I closed the door to the lady's room to see that it wasn't Malak.

" Nice to know you still call me bae." I froze completely. I thought I was done with him. That I would never see him again.

" Keon...what are you...where have you...oh shit," I stammered with my words and tried to run away, but he grabbed my wrist and pulled me back.

" Where you going, ma?" My heart skipped a beat. My hands started to sweat. Abruptly, my throat became parched.

" Let me go," I tried to pry away from his grasp, but it only encouraged him to grab BOTH of my wrist.

" Don't you love me? Where you going?" He whispered in my ear slowly and my body felt weak. I wanted to collapse on the floor, but Keon's grasp wouldn't let me.

" No and to my boyfriend," I said with my attitude growing by the second.

" What you mean? I'm standing right here." He let go of my wrist , and his hands made their way to my waist.

" Keon, get the fuck off me." I whispered sharply.

" Why baby? Don't you miss me?" He pulled our bodies closer.

" No and don't think I won't yell in this bitch." I was kicking him, but he seemed unscathed.

" Oh, baby. No need for that." Keon began toying with my hair.

" You got one more time before I yell." I was growing impatient.

" Yell, baby. I dare you." His hands lowered to my butt, and I wanted to pull away, but I couldn't. I miss his touch. Our kisses, but I didn't want to betray Malak.

" MA-" Keon cut me off with a kiss. A long one filled with passion and misses. And love. I tried to pull away from him, but his grasp on my butt became tighter.

It had been so long since I've seen and kissed him. His lips were soft. Like a pillow. I knew what I was doing was wrong, but I used to love him. Believe me please, I don't love him anymore. I think. I don't want to.

I tried to pry my body off of him. Somehow, I managed to disconnect our lips so I could speak.

" Keon, stop." I pushed him off me with all my strength.

" What's wrong, ma?" He looked genuinely concerned.

"Keon, I got a boyfriend , and it ain't you so back the fuck off me." I held my forehead in my left hand.

" That's ok, ma. I know how to make you mine again." He grabbed my waist harshly and pulled me into a kiss. Again. It was a little longer than the first one. He made his hands down to my waist and eventually to my ass. It was soothing though yet so wrong. I gave in and slipped my hand under his gray button-down. I brushed my fingers over his abs. Damn. I miss doing that. I smile into his mouth because of the missed pleasure. He picked me up and took me into the family restroom. I locked the door to make sure no one interrupted. He pinned me up to the wall and lingered in between my legs.

He lowered his kids to my neck. He found my sweet spot and sucked on it relentlessly.

" Oh yeah... " I felt so bad but so good at the same time. I haven't t moaned in so long.

" Nee'? " He called my name with his lips latched onto my neck.

" Yes daddy? " WHAT THE DUCK DID I JUST SAY? Oh damn. I really need to chill the fuck out.

He bit his lip in return to my comment. He leaned in to attach his lips , but I turned my head.

" Keon stop." I let my legs fall to the floor, pushed him out the way and left.

" MALAK!"

" WHAT?" He was stuffing his face. I wanted to laugh, But I wasn't in the mood.

I walked to him rapidly. " Take me home."

" You ain't gon' eat. " He raised one eyebrow.

" Just take me home, please. " I was starting to cry.

" You ok? " He abandoned his food and grabbed my hand.

" Just take me home. " I burst out into full tears. Ashamed.