6. Who The Hell Is This?

( Janee' POV )

" Hey Malak, " the waitress smiled sheepishly. Malak looked so uncomfortable. He was constantly scratching the back of his neck and tapping on the table. Interchanging the two.

" Hi. I'm Malak's girlfriend, Janee'," I said with an unintentional attitude.

" I'm Kemani, Malak's ex." Damn. I wasn't gon' lie. She was hella pretty. I could see why they used to go out.

" Well, it was nice meeting you, " I said while giving her my money.

" You too. Bye Malak," she winked before walking away. OH HELL NAWH! I KNOW THIS NIGGA DID NOT JUST WINK AT MY BAE! YOU DON'T WANT NO PROBLEMS HUNN!

( In the car )

" Tell me who she is, " I demanded.

" Kemani was my girlfriend about two years back. I had to break it off because she was moving. Not only did she move, but I found out she was cheating. Tre told me. I swear I didn't know she was in town. She never even told me where she moved. "

" She winked at you. I know you saw it." I was getting real mad. Real. Fast.

" Yes Nee'. I did see it, but I chose to not to respond. "

" Was I sitting at the table though? Did I not say ' I'm Janee', Malak's girlfriend"?

" Nee', chill. Yeah, she winked and it was rude, but I got yo' back if she try to come for you, " he said with that knee-buckling smile.

" Yeah, you right. I trust you. I owe you a kiss," I teased before biting my lip.

" OHHH, WHEN?" he asked poking his bottom lip out like a child.

" Today when we get out the ca-. Hold up! Where are we going? I'm sitting up her gazing into yo' eyes like I'm starstruck and I have NO FUCKING IDEA as to where we're going," I dropped my head onto the steering wheel, my curly hazel hair falling over my shoulders.

" Let's just go to my house." I instantly lit up. Thinking about how it would look. Hopefully better than my shitty two-story home in a busy neighborhood.

" Let me take the wheel." I let him take the wheel and in about ten minutes, he pulled us into the drive way of a three story home.

( In front of his house )

" Dis' my crib, lil shawty!"

" DAMN, YOU 'RENTS GOT MONEY!" I whisper-shouted.

" I know," he said shrugging his shoulders. He grabbed my hand and pratically drug me up the steps , barely giving me time to lock my car. He gave me a tour of the house. Man, it felt like decades. Each floor was like a home of its own. The tour ended in his room on the third floor.

" What you wanna do?" he said tapping away on phone and smiling shortly before rolling his eyes.

" Who you texting?" I said flopping on the bed next to him and cupping my arms around his torso.

" Tre."

" I won't even ask who y'all talking about."

( Malak's POV )

I feel bad for lying to Janee' about who I was texting. It was really Kemani. She was being her normal self trying to win me back. I can't wait till that hoe realize that I don't want her. This what she said :

Unknown : Hey Malak

Me : who dis?

Unknown: Kemani

Me : what u want?

Unknown : u

This was when I laughed. Not because it was funny, but because it was sad. I had to put my phone up fast 'cause if Nee' saw it, she would have blew her shit.

Me: did u not c my gf sitting with me back at the restaurant?

Unknown : i did but she's nothing compared to me

Unknown : u said u loved my beauty

Unknown : i miss u

Unknown : i want u back

Unknown : ill never forgive myself for leavin u

Unknown : come back baby

I didn't see these messages until Janee' left to go home, and I got bored being by myself. My mom and dad were at work , and my brother was somewhere doing something. I hesitated to reply until I thought about how much I care about Nee'. I didn't want Kemani to interfere with our relationship.

Me : Kemani i dont want u

Unknown : yes u do babe

Me : dont call me that. id like u so get the fuck out my DM

Unknown : but i love u

Me : i dont love u ok?

I was fed up with her bullshit. I screenshotted the messages to Janee', and afterwards I blocked that bitch so fast. You know Janee' was made as fuck. She blew my shit up so fucking fast, I ahd to laugh.

BAEE: IK SHE DID NOT

BAEE: THATS HOW NIGGAS LOSE THEY HAIR

BAEE: WAS HER NAME AGAIN? NEVER MIND. IT WAS KEMANI WASNT IT?

Me : yeah lol

BAEE: im coming back over there

Me : to fuck?

BAEE: rlly nigga?

Me: just bring yo fine ass over here

BAEE : aww. he desperate for me

AIN'T NOBODY DESPERATE FOR HER! I left her on " Read ". I know she gonna get mad, but I DON'T GIVE A FUCK BITCH!