7. She Got Me Bent

( Janee' POV )

Me : im bringing Lexi and Tre 2

BAEE: ok

( In Malak's room )

" Lexi, look," I showed her the messages and I felt red hot. My hands were starting to sweat and I was yelling at everybody for the tiniest thing. It took forever for her to get through ready the messages.

" LEXI, HURRY THE FUCK UP! SLOW ASS NIGGA!" I snatched my phone from her and began scrolling through the messages again. Pissed off.

" She got you bent, don't she?" Lexi asked sympathetically.
" What the fuck do you think?" I say throwing my hands in the air and letting them fall to my hips.

" Malak, calm yo' bitch down!"

" She yo' best friend. You calm her down. I have been yelled at enough," he stated shaking his head.

" Damn. You right, but I"m usually the one who got to get calmed down. So, get up and help a nigga out," Lexi said before smacking Malak on the back of his neck.

" OK," he said rolling his eyes. " Look, Nee', Kemani is a hoe. She manipulative. She get her hands on anybody she can. I was stupid to fuck with her in the first place. Not literally. " This nigga know he can read my mind. 'Cause I was looking like " u fucked her? "

" Well it's good to know you still a virgin," I leaned into him. I'm proud to still be a virgin at 17. Where I'm from, shit like that ain't common. I let go of him, after a while, and looked to my left and realized Tre had been over in Malak's chair sleep for the past thirty minutes.

" TRE WAKE THE HELL UP!" Well damn Lexi. I value my ears just as much as you do.

The only thing that moved on his body were his lips. Moving like a fish's lips underwater. I whipped out my phone like The Flash and began recording him.

( Recording )

Lexi : Bae? Bae? Tre? Tre wake the fuck up!

[ Tre moving his lips ]

Lexi : Malak come help me!

Malak : Nawh that's yo man. You wake him up.

Lexi : You always pull that " yo' man" , " yo' best friend " shit on people.

Malak : Well, its true. So, stop being a girl and man the fuck up.

Me : Yeah, guhh. Shake 'em or pour some water on him or slap him or som'. Shit. I don't care what you do. Just don't kill 'em.

Tre : No nigga I'm up. Damn y'all crazy as hell. I could've been sleep for another ten minutes if it wasn't for y'all.

Me : Tre you mad? * laughs *

Tre : Hell yeah I'm mad. I don't know what the fuck you laughing at either.

Me : If you mad, come for me bitch!

Tre : I don't fight girls so...

Me : I'm just playing with you G. Chill the fuck out.

( Recording Ended )