17. Do You Trust Me?

The medical crew finally left. The policeman told me Imani and I had to stay with either a family member or a friend's. Imani chose to stay with Damien, and I chose to stay with Lexi.

I thought about staying with Malak, but I can't leave my best friend hanging like that.

Now it was only me, Imani, Malak, Lexi, Damien, and Tre.

" You wanna go somewhere to get yo' mind off things?" Damien asked sympathetically.

" Nah. I just want to stay at the home and chill," I replied.

" Ok. Well me and Mani about to go home. I love you girl," he said grabbing Mani's hand and kissing my forehead.

" Bye, Kink," I said watching the two walk out.

" BYE IMANI!!" I yelled. She turned around, ran towards me and hugged me tighter than ever.

" Bye Nee'. I'll text you when we get home," she said. She squeezed me one more time before leaving with Damien.

Now it was just me, Lexi, Malak, and Tre.

" TURN UP BIHH YOU GON BE LIVING WITH ME!!!" Lexi shouted.

" WE GON BE LITTTT!!!" I yelled back eager to be moving in with my best friend.

" Y'all know y'all some girls," Malak stated with a smile.

" You ain't mad? You know, that I'm not living with you," I asked putting my arm around his waist.

" Nope. I can't take you away from yo' best friend. I love you too much to be selfish," he said wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me close to him.

" Can you ever make somebody mad?" I asked with my head on his chest.

" Yeah, but I wouldn't want it to be yo crazy ass," he said making me laugh.

" Y'all so cute," Lexi said aiming her camera at us," y'all gon' be my new wallpaper," she said poking out her bottom lip and smiling.

" I thought I was yo' wall paper," Tre whined looking up from his phone.

" You are. I was just playing," she said with a smirk on her face.

" Good," Tre reassured.

" I'm gonna make them my home screen," she smiled. Me and Malak busted out laughing because Tre was looking hella pissed.

" Tre you mad?" I asked him pulling off Malak, but grabbing onto his arm.

He just rolled his eyes at me and shook his head with a smile on my face.

" So...you good about yo dad and all?" Tre asked.

" Yeah, I'm straight. It had to be done. Niggas be crazy," I said thinking back on the events that just took place.

" What you gon' tell  momma?" Lexi asked. Since me and Lexi been kin since birth, we call other folks momma and dad.

" I'm gon tell her the truth. He was being a stupid cunt, and the nigga got shot. Stupid bitch tried to rape and ended up dead," I said  mumbling the last part.

" When you gon visit her?" Lexi asked me. 

I was getting irritated. This bitch kept asking me questions that I really didn't feel like answering.

" Lex, why you asking me all these damn questions?" I asked rubbing my forehead.

" I'm sorry, boo," she said scooting in between Malak and I and giving me a hug.