19. " Hope you liked it."

Cam^^

Previously...

" Fuck you doing?" I said shoving my hands into my front pockets.

" I just wanna be yours. I wanna give you love," she said grabbing my wrist.

" I have somebody to that," I said trying to pry her fingers of my wrist but she was holding on so tight. 

" She can't do it like me though," she said whilst biting her lip.

Currently...

" Shante' chill out with all that. Where yo' girlfriend at?" I asked feeling extra uncomfortable.

" Girlfriend? I dropped her a long time ago, baby. I wanna be with you," she said looking me up and down.

" Bitch, I'm taken. Fuck out my face," I said closing the door. 

" Baby please," she said with her voice cracking. I know this nigga is not about to start crying.

I opened the door to see Shante's face light pink.

" Why the fuck are crying?" I asked rolling my eyes.

" Because I miss you, baby and you keep pushing me away. Don't you love me?" She asked stepping closer to me.

" No. Leave. And stop calling me baby. Damn. So fucking clingy."

" Please, Malak. I don't have no where to go," she said with tears rolling down her face.

" If you ain't got a house, why you got a car?" I said looking at a red Camaro in front of my yard.

" That was my brother's old car," she said wiping tears off of her face.

" Old?" I asked with an eyebrow raised.

" Killed in a driveby. Typical gang shit was going on. He was just in the wrong place at the wrong time, I guess," she said laughing at the end and shaking her head. Now she tryna pull that sappy shit to get a nigga to feel sorry for her.

" Look. You can stay for ONE night and you got to go," I said grabbing the bridge of my nose, beating myself up in the inside. What did I just fucking do?

" Thank you," she said before cupping my face and kissing me. Her lips were so soft. She deepened the kiss and I kissed back. I picked her up, and she wrapped her legs around my waist. I grabbed her ass at the same time she grabbed my neck.

I don't know what she been doing, but she then got thicker since 9th grade.

I walked us over to the couch and layed down with her on top of me. She arched her back and started to kiss me again.

I pushed her up on me and she circle her thumb against my abdomen. Her hands went from my abs to my sweatpants. She grabbed on to the waistband on my bottoms and started to pull them down a little.

" Woah, girl. What you doing?" I said sitting up.

" Thought you wanted me," she said grinding on me and sucking on my neck hard as possible.

" Shit," I mumbled as my length was growing gradually. She kept grinding and sucking on my neck. She made her way back to my pants and tugged on the waistband. Just like Janee' did.

Oh. Shit.

" Shante, stop," I said sitting up all the way.

" What's wrong baby?" she asked pushing her butt down on my dick. No lie, that shit felt good. But it was wrong.