15. Roxanne, Roxanne, You Broke My Man

Shante^^

" When I was with her, we...fucked," he said still laying down.

" Bitch you said y'all never fucked!" I yelled sitting up and pushing his hand up off of my waist.

" I'm not talking about Kemani," he said calmly.

" Oh. My bad," I said tranquiled by his response.

" I just wanted to tell you since you and Keon...you know," he said shrugging his shoulders and rolling his eyes.

" What was she like?" I asked laying back down and playing with his hair.

" You really wanna know?" He asked.

" Yeah," I reassured.

" Her name was Shante. She was mixed with short brown hair and green eyes. She was my first baby," he smiled then paused and his happiness faded into anger, " until she cheated on me. With a damn girl."

" Damn. I thought I gave you tough shit. How you found out?" I asked.

" I was going to her house. I knocked on the door, but she didn't come out. I was bout to leave, but then I saw her car in the driveway, so I turned back and pushed open the door. I was thinking like "I did all that waiting and the door was unlocked the whole time!" But anyway, I looked around, but I didn't see her, so I went upstairs and heard a bunch of shuffling. So I bust the door down like one of them MMA niggas, and I saw her fucking with some hoe in the bed." I could see his face turn red and he began to cry.

" Baby please don't cry over that hoe. She ain't worth," I said putting my head on his chest and my arm around his waist.

" I'm weak, baby. I just let girls run all over me like a pussy ass nigga," he said wrapping himself around me.

" Look at me," I said grabbing his chin. He looked down at his lap.

" I ain't down there papí. Look at me," he held his head up aligning his eyes with mine.

" You ain't no pussy. Cause if you was I wouldn't be with you." He smiled weakly and I smiled back. I pulled him into a hug and kissed his neck.

" Baby, I'm sorry. About Shante. About Kemani. About me. I know that Keon shit had you fucked up, but I'm sorry. I am. I ain't gon' never do shit to you like that. Ever," I said talking into his neck.

Malak layed us down with him on top. He kissed me deeply, filled with legit passion. I kissed back wrapping my hands around his neck. He sat up briefly to take off my overalls and pull my shirt over my head. He smiled and bit his lip at the fact that I was only in my bra and panties.

My turn now, daddy.

I flipped him over so I was on top. I pulled off his green sweatshirt revealing his abs. Other than my mom, I have never seen a more beautiful sight. I bit my lip, causing Malak to smile slightly. I quickly snapped out of my daze, and I pulled off his basketball shorts, leaving him in only his boxers. I leaned into Malak's neck, and sucked on a spot about two inches below his ear. He let out a low moan as sucked and bit his neck lightly, interchanging. I could feel his length growing on me by the second.

He grabbed my waist with both hands and flipped us over again. He sat me up a little to unclasp my bra. He threw it to the side and began to pull down my slightly wet panties.

" Damn, ma. I haven't even done nothing yet," he said spreading my legs open.

" I know, but you turn me on fast," I said as he propped my thighs up in both hands. 

Without warning, he dove his head between my legs and licked my cat slowly and carefully. He was driving me crazy. The feeling was fucking amazing. I spread my legs a little more and grabbed his hair. I released a high pitched moan as he licked me faster. I tried to sit up, but he squeezed my inner thigh to "tell" me to lay back down. I obeyed, not wanting to suffer any sexual punishment. He kissed my clit softly and climbed on top of me to kiss me.