22. Confessions of the Torn

" You wanna go on a date?" he asked.

" A date? To where?"

" I don't know," he said shrugging his shoulders," like to a restaurant or something."

" What restaurant?"

" BITCH I don't know!" he yelled throwing his hands in the air.

" 'Scuse me?" I pardoned myself while getting off his lap.

" No baby I'm sorry," he said grabbing my arm.

" Bitch let me go," I said snatching away and walking upstairs.

" NEE'? COME BACK!"

I walked upstairs and into Lexi's room. I slammed her door closed and sat on her bed.

" Fuck wrong with you?" She was laying across her bed with her phone in her face.

" Nothing," I replied.

" Ok. Tre, Nee' here," she said rolling next to me and putting her phone in my face. 

" Hey Yum Yum!" I know I sound bipolar as fuck 'cause I was just mad, but I have to distract myself before I lose it COMPLETELY.

" Wassup Flame?!"

" Where you been stranger? I ain't seen you in a while," I said scooting closer to Lexi. 

" At the house. I don't be feeling like going no where nowadays."

" So you don't know how to pick up the phone?" I asked putting my hand on my chin and widing my eyes. 

" It ain't like that Flame," he said waving his hand.

" WHAT'S IT LIKE THEN?" Tre busted out laughing and sticking out his tongue slightly.

" I'mma come over."

" When?"

" Right now." On cue, the doorbell rang. I hopped out the bed and ran downstairs to open the door.

" WAASSUP YUM YUM!" I yelled hugging him tight.

" HEY FLAAME!" He yelled hugging me back. I squeezed him and let him go.

" Hey bae," he said kissing Lexi and grabbing her ass.

" You play too fucking much," she said blushing. I just laughed and headed for the door.

" Hey, I'm finna get my car real quick," I said walking out," I'll be back. I don't want to hear y'all fuckimg when I get back."

They laughed as I gave them the "I'm watching you" look and walked out. But I turned back around and went inside to get my earbuds.

Tre was sitting on the couch with Lexi sitting on his lap. They were watching TV.

I ran up to my room, grabbed my earbuds off the dresser, and walked back out.

I plugged in my earbuds and played my music. I danced to Ric Flair Drip, Japan, and Drip just to name a few.

Suddenly, somebody grabbed my arm. I instantly turned to back-punch who ever it was. I turned around and saw Malak on the ground holding his cheek.

" Oh shit. I'm sorry," I said taking out an earbud and helping Malak up.

" Damn girl. Shit hurt," he said still holding his right cheek.

" I'm so sorry, but you had it coming. Don't sneak up on a black girl like that," I said looking at his cheek. It was turning purple a little bit. I touched his cheek lightly. He winced at my touch.