16. Somebody Save Me

Imani Outfit^^

I talked to my sister for a little while longer. I invited her to come with me to Malak house. I gave her thirty minutes to get ready.

Me: my sister comin

Papí: ok. she cute?

Me: no she taken...

Papí: im just playin baby damn

Me: i luv it when u call me baby

Papí: ik baby

Me: we on the way papí

Papí: what u tryna do girl??

Me: get u in my panties

Papí: pull em down for me then

Me: lol we freaks bruh

Papí: on ma

Me: we comin fr tho

Papí: ight

"MANI, LET'S GOOO!" I yelled from downstairs.

" OK!" she yelled from upstairs. I heard a series of thuds coming from the upper level of my house. Mani came down and pulled her phone out of her back pocket.

" Damien said he wanted to come, too. He said he driving though. Tell me the address," she said looking at me with her phone in her hands in the texting position.

" 123 Sesame Street, now let's go," I said grabbing her wrist and trudging to the door.

" Nee' for real," she replied whining.

" Ok nigga. Give me this damn phone," I said snatching her phone out of her hand.

" Thank ya bitch," she said plastering a fake smile on her face.

I texted the address to Damien and gave Imani her shit back.

" Here bitch. Now, let's go." I pointed to the door and walked out like I run this shit. We got in my car and drove to Malak's house.

( Malak house )

We pulled up to his house about ten minutes later.

" Damn, Nee'. Yo man got money!" she stated staring at the modern three level home.

" Hell yeah. Got enough to take care of me and kids," I said walking to his door with Imani at my side. I knocked on the door three consecutive times before Malak answered.

" Hey, baby," he said greeting me with a smile and pulling me into a hug.

" Hey papí. This my sister Imani." Imani waved at Malak and he nodded his head.

" Can we come in?" she asked.

" Yeah," he replied. He stepped aside to let us in. Imani walked in first.

" She cute," Malak whispered in my ear.

" So is her man," I said turning around and kissing his cheek. Imani walked through every room in the house, making Malak's room the final destination.

" You got a bomb house," she said sitting in chair.

" Thanks. You too," he smirked taking a seat on his bed and pulling me on his lap.