24. Nowadays I'm Too Cool For a Girlfriend

Jamar

" Uhh Te', look. Lemme get som' straight. What me and you got is not love. Shante' I don't love you. I just got needs I need fullfiled, and you handle it. A-"

" Wait. Mar you told me her dad got the money you need, but YOU told me that nobody wanted you. So if nobody want you, how Jamar getting money from yo' dad?" When Malak been talking to Shante'?

" When y'all talked?" I wanted to know when the hell they was talking. I'm quick to cut a bitch of nowadays.

" Like last month."

" Last month! Shante', y'all was talking last month! Was that all y'all was doing?" I was mad as fuck. Thought this bitch was the shit, and she probably cheated on me with my own brother. Type bull shit is that?

" Mar chill. Yeah we was talking last month. And yeah we fucked one time, but I had no idea y'all was claiming each other." I saw Janee' tense up when Malak said him and that bitch was fucking.

" I should've known you was a hoe," I snatched my hand out of hers," if only you knew how much I was feeling you girl. Fuck you now tho. I know I ain't the most perfect nigga, but I raised good enough to know to be loyal to yo' partner. But since you don't fuck with loyalty, me and you over. Fuck it. I'm down. I don't need you or the money from yo' whack ass daddy."

" But baby I-"

" Don't baby me hoe. I was good to yo' ass. Even though I started out using you for money, I was starting to catch real feelings. I was treating you right and all. But since you fuck with other niggas now... you got to go." I opened the door and slightly pushed her out.

" Can I get a ride? " This bitch funny as hell.

" I'm sure you can, but not from me. Hit a nigga up." I was 'bout to slam the door in her face. Dead ass, but Janee' grabbed my arm.

" I'll take you home," she said pushing me behind her. I gotta' admit. She got body, and that ass nice. Real nice.

" Really? Thank you!" Shante' 'bout jumped on Janee', but she wasn't havin' that shit.

" Girl if you don't get off me, I will blow y-"

" OKAY, OKAY. Shante' get off her. Janee' don't kill her. Ain't nobody got time to bail you out." Malak was right. She fine as hell, but I don't fuck with bail. Bars. Nigga I'm a na-tur-AL.

" Ok. Ok. I won't pull nothing. How far is yo' house?"

" About ten minutes." All this time she lived ten minutes away? Bitch woulda' been walking if it was my choice.

" A'ight. Come on." Janee' followed Shante' out the door. Leaving me with Malak.

" Aye man, I'm sorry 'bout her. Honestly."

" It's all good. You ain't know." I couldn't even be mad at Malak 'cause I was mad a Shante'.

" A'ight as long as we cool. Us bros gotta stick together. Love you man." I just smiled and dapped him up.

" Love you too bruh. Now-a-days I'm too cool for a girl friend anyway." I just shook my head and smiled.

Janee'

" Turn right, and take this road all the way out to the dead end. I'm the last house." No lie, I was regretting taking her home. I'm trying not to beat the fuck outta' her.

I followed the road all the way to the end and pulled up to her house.

" Get out." I wanted this bitch out my car and gone. I was trying so hard not to irk out on this thot pocket.