3

"Are you ready?" Su asked. I nodded and followed her outside.

We rode in an unfamiliar car, probably hers. She drove and I sat in the passenger seat, looking out of the window.

Fifteen minutes later, we had arrived. I got out of the car and smiled, staring at the familiar apartment complex. We got in the elevator and I was quite proud of myself when I still remembered the number of my brother's apartment.

We walked through the corridor and stopped at apartment 1104. Su knocked and waited. Not long after, Jiwon, my brother's wife opened the door.

She smiled and greeted us as we walked in. My brother came out and pulled me in for a hug. After chatting for a while, a little girl came running out of a room.

A wide gummy smile spread on her face once she saw me. She squealed and ran to me, shouting. "Uncle Yoongiii."

She sat on my lap and I hugged her, giving her a warm smile. She looked up at me and giggled. "Your hair is green!"

"Yeah, it's a new colour. Do you like it?" I asked.

She nodded and giggled again, nuzzling into my chest. I let out a chuckle and pulled her in even more. She was so cute. And I hated that I didn't remember her.

"I'll go and prepare the table," Jiwon suddenly said.

"Let me help you," Su said and got up, following Jiwon and leaving me and my brother alone.

"How's it?" My brother asked.

I shrugged. "Just a little surprising, you know. Waking up to all of this is quite surprising. I only knew about Eun before I came, but she seems so attached to me and I don't recall any of it, it makes me mad."

He patted my shoulder. "It's okayㅡ"

"No, it's not!" I snapped and Eun flinched, looking up at me with wide eyes.

"It's not okay, hyung. This will happen everyday. Everything you tell me and everything that will happen today will be completely erased from my mind and I will never remember it again. I might've told you the exact same thing before but I don't f*cking remember!"

Silence.

"You said the f word."

A soft voice brought me back to my senses. I looked down to the owner of the voice, Eun.

She looked up at me with her beautiful wide black eyes and pouted. "Mommy told me to never say it. Don't say it, uncle Yoongi. Or else, God will not let you enter heaven. I'm an angel, so I'll live in heaven and I want you with me, even if you're not an angel."

I stayed silent for a moment then broke out into laughter. How could a three year old talk like that? I hugged her and closed my eyes, all my worries suddenly washing away.

---

A/N: The ending is the best :3