4

"Where are we going?" I asked as I leant my head on the window.

"Somewhere you're familiar with," Su said as she kept her eyes on the road.

We had left my brother's house and were currently on the highway.

The car stopped and I got out with a smile, immediately recognizing the cliff. I sat at its edge as Su came and sat beside me.

"You love this place," She pointed out. "You come here a lot."

I hummed in agreement and stayed silent for a while before I spoke up.

"How did we fall in love?" I asked.

She tilted her head. "I knew you were going to ask."

"I mean, when we met, I had already had this amnesia thing, so before we dated, whenever I met you it was like our first meeting?" I repeated my words from earlier that morning.

She nodded. "Something like that."

"And then?"

"Then one day you told me that you loved me." She said.

"I loved you in one day?"

"Do you know that it actually takes four minutes for a person to fall in love?" She said matter-of-factly.

I stared at her for a while then looked back at the horizon.

"And one day I realized I love you." She smiled.

"It must be hard. Waking up everyday and having to tell me you're my girlfriend, answer the same questions and go to bed knowing you'll do the same the next morning."

She shrugged. "Let's say I just love you that much. Even though you kicked me out before."

I raised my eyebrows. "I kicked you out?"

She chuckled. "Yes. Many times you told me I was lying and kicked me out. Sometimes you let me back in after reading your journal, and sometimes you were so stubborn that you didn't want to believe anything, so I had my spare keys and got in after midnight to make sure you're sleeping."

I shook my head. "And you stayed? With me."

She smiled and nodded, tears shining in her eyes. She turned to me and blinked her tears away before she grinned widely. She then chuckled and leaned her head on my shoulder.

"You have a beautiful laugh," I blurted out.

She laughed again. "You always say that."

"No wonder I fell in love with you," I said in a hushed tone.

She didn't reply and even though I couldn't see her face, I knew she was smiling.

"You're beautiful in your own way, Su," I added.

She shook her head. "Enough with the compliments. I know you're grateful, but that doesn't mean I'm not, too. I'm grateful I have you in my life, even if I have to wake up everyday and meet you as a stranger. I love you, Yoongi."

I stayed silent and let out a breath. I indeed was grateful. And I really loved her.