10

7th of September, 2018

"Yoongiiii."

I was squished in a hug by the one and only Hoseok.

"Ah, you're too loud." I whined but hugged back anyway.

He pulled back and gasped. "Oh my, look at your hair. It's blonde!"

"I just dyed it this morning." I shrugged.

"I like it." He gave me a thumbs up then turned to Su.

"Suuuu!" He yelled again and hugged her. She chuckled and hugged back, and I glared, not really liking their intimate skinship for an unknown reason.

We all sat in the car and drove Hoseok to his house, and Su was parking the car at home when she got a phone call.

She parked the car and picked up her mobile. "Hello?"

Her face drained out of colour as the person on the other line spoke. She took in a shaky breath and gulped.

"Al-Alright. Thank you," She stuttered.

She put down her phone and turned to me. "Yoongi... I have somewhere to go. You can wait for me in the apartment, okay?"

I looked at her shivering hands, and non-settling gaze before I nodded and got out of the car. She immediately drove away and I headed to the elevator.

I unlocked the apartment and sat on the couch, picking up Holly and putting him on my lap, caressing his hair.

A couple of hours later, the front door opened and Su came in, her face pale and her whole body trembling. She closed the door and fell to her knees. I slowly got up and crouched down in front of her.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

A tear escaped her eye. "Mom... "

Another tear fell and she burried her face in her hands, breaking into loud sobs as her fragile shoulders shook violently.

I hesitantly pulled her in for a hug, even though I wasn't sure what happened. I rubbed circles on her back, my arm tightening around her by each second.

I whispered soothing words in her ear as I kissed the top of her head. Did her mother die? I didn't even know, and I wasn't sure if I had met her mother before or not.

Holly came running towards us and nuzzled his head in Su's stomach. I looked down at him and wondered how he got so attached to her. He was only this clingy to me. How big exactly was her role in my life?

I hugged her tighter and rested my chin on her head.

"I'm here for you."