9

1st of September, 2018

"Today's Jungkook's birthday."

"I know." I rolled my eyes at Su's words.

"We should get ready. There's a party at his house tonight," She said as she opened the wardrobe and started rummaging through my clothes.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

She turned to me with a smile. "Picking an outfit for you. Can I?"

I shrugged so she turned back and continued picking clothes. She grabbed black jeans, a black turtle neck and a black leather jacket.

She put them on the bed and smiled. "You love black and you look good in it."

She nodded to herself before she grabbed a black leather belt and black leather shoes. She settled them down and turned to me with a satisfied grin.

"Do you like it?" She asked.

I shrugged and she hummed in response. "It's a good thing that your hair is black now; it'll suit the outfit."

I tilted my head. "It wasn't black?"

"You dye it a lot." She walked to the dresser and started smelling my colognes. "Last month it was mint green, and two months before it was peach pink."

She handed me one of my colognes. "That will do. Now I'll go to get ready."

And with that, she walked out of the room. I looked at the outfit then to the cologne in my hand. How did she know I wanted to wear those?

Less than an hour later, we were at Jungkook's house. He was living with Taehyung, and I was glad I remembered that.

"Here." I handed Jungkook a bag and he opened it, a smile forming on his face. He looked up at me and grinned, his eyes shining in tears.

He pulled me in for a hug. "Thank you, thank you, thank you."

"It's just a game. Why are you crying?"

He pulled back and sniffed then shook his head. "Nothing. I just like it so much."

Liar. I turned to Taehyung and he gave me an assuring smile, a fake one. Something was wrong, I knew it.

I slowly walked to Jungkook's bedroom, making sure no one saw me entering. I walked to his desktop and opened the drawer, looking through his games' CDs.

I froze when I found two of the same one I bought today. He had the same game. Two of it. Why would heㅡ

I closed the drawer and stepped back, realizing why he was on the verge of crying. He felt sad for me. I bought him the same game on his previous birthdays.