16

7th of November, 2018

~

I'm Min Yoongi and I have anterograde amnesia. Simply, I wake up everyday not remembering the events before. The last thing I always remember is one of the days in June, 2015. And that was long ago.

I'll usually wake up to meet a really pretty woman. That's my girlfriend, Lee Su. We've been dating since after the accident with a month or so. The accident? 13th of August, 2015. I was 21. I was driving and got hit by a truck driven by a drunkard. Su and I met someday in September, I told her all about my condition and everyday, I fell in love with her over and over again.

(Head to the last written page)

I flipped the pages

1st of November, 2018

Lee Su died

2nd of November, 2018

I have no idea who that woman that died was

3rd of November, 2018

I found lots of photos and videos for me and that Lee Su. She's pretty, and seemed like she loved me, but apparently she's not here anymore?

P.S.: I can't find my Holly

4th of November, 2018

On the second page it's mentioned I have a girlfriend, Lee Su. Where is she? Did she leave?

5th of November, 2018

Hoseok came over to say goodbye before he travels back to the States. Travels back. I had no idea he lives there in the first place.

And he said he's sorry for my loss.

He must mean Holly.

6th of November, 2018

Jimin is dead. Never ask the others about him. He's f*cking dead.