12

2nd of October, 2018

"C'mon," She whined. "Don't be a coward, Yoongi!"

She giggled and spun around, her arms outstretched and her head hung high as she shut her eyes close.

This girl.

Something else.

"You don't want to catch a cold!" I yelled as I looked up at the pouring rain. I was still standing by the building's front gate, not really wanting to get wet while Su had long ran in the empty streets.

"I won't!" She protested. "Now come and have fun with me. It doesn't rain everyday."

"I'm not a fan of the rain," I admitted.

Her arms rested by her side, then she put them on her hips, lifting her weight on one foot as she sighed at me. She shook her head then moved forward, until her hands held mine.

"You'll have fun, I promise."

"What's fun in getting wet?" I grunted. "You can take a shower instead."

"It's different. Don't you love the smell of the rain?"

"It smells like mud and it's disgusting," I said.

She chuckled. "Just try it."

I gave in as she pulled me to the cold shower. "How many times have you convinced me to do stupid stuff?"

"Countless~" She sang as she spun around.

She held my right hand and put it on her waist, then she took the other and intertwined it with hers.

"Let's dance," She whispered and started taking slow steps, her left hand on my shoulder.

I moved with the flow and abruptly pulled her closer, my hand sneaking on her back. She flinched, her eyes widening at me before they glimmered in amusement, and a playful smile made its way to her face.

I smiled back and moved in sync with her, and even though I never really liked the rain, it was music to my ears in that moment.

I only knew her for a day, but she managed to make my heart flutter. My grip on her got tighter, when it downed on me that she lived the same story everyday. Me, not knowing her. Her, still loving me.

"You're something else," I blurted out.

She chuckled. "So are you, Min Yoongi."

Our feet stopped moving, and all that stayed was our eyes in each other's. I still kept my hand in hers, so did she.

The rain continued to pour.

My eyes gazed over her face, over her shiny eyes and small nose. Over her blushed cheeks and soft lips. Her hand held mine tighter, and I nonchalantly caressed it with my thumb.

"It's getting cold," I said, my teeth shattering together.

She chuckled, and I pulled her closer when I felt her shiver.

She nodded. "We should go back in."

I nodded back, but didn't let go anyway, only pulled her closer until I felt her breath on my neck. I let go of her hand and wrapped both my arms around her.

She smiled and wrapped her arms around me as well. I forgot how cold it was then, because I was suddenly warm inside out, and I hoped she felt the same way.