20

3rd of August, 2022

3rd of August, 2022

I'm Min Yoongi and I have anterograde amnesia. Simply, I wake up everyday not remembering the events before. The last thing I always remember is one of the days in June, 2015.

That was long ago.

I'll usually wake up to meet a really pretty woman. That's my girlfriend, Kim Yuju. We've been dating for three years.

The accident? 13th of August, 2015. I was 21. I was driving and got hit by a truck driven by a drunkard. Yuju and I met someday in 2019, I told her all about my condition and everyday, I fell in love with her over and over again.

Kim Yuju seems really nice, I wish I could remember everything we did together. I hate that she has to deal with my corrupted state of mind.

'Hoseok achieved his dream. He's a choreographer in the states now. He has a girlfriend he loves'

'Jin opened a restaurant with his brother, and it's going well. He has a girlfriend he loves'

'Namjoon is a professor at college. He's married and has a one year old son, Jimin'

'Taehyung graduated and is a music teacher. His ass is still single, though'

'Jungkook is an artist now. He draws comics and all his works are successful. The kid is married now'

'Eun is my brother's 7 years old daughter'

'Hyunjoo is my brother's 3 years old son'

'Mom and dad moved to Seoul'

'The old woman who lived in the next apartment and gave me pies moved out'

'Jimin died in 2017'

'Holly died in 2018'

'Kim Yuju is everything I could ask for'