8

24th of August, 2018

"Get out."

The woman turned to me, a perplexed look on her face. As if on cue, her face relaxed and she turned off the stove before she turned to me, a small smile on her face.

"Did you read your journal?" She asked with a soft tone.

"Are you deaf?"

She pursed her lips. "Yoongi, Iㅡ"

"I said get the f*ck out," I snapped.

My eyebrows furrowed at her calm state. She didn't even flinch or look nervous, but rather smiled as her eyes glistened with an emotion I couldn't decipher. I was never even good with emotions anyway.

"You don't believe what you wrote?" She asked carefully.

"You have 5 seconds to be out of my apartment before I call the cops. What the hell do you want from me anyway?"

"I'm your giㅡ"

"No you're not," I cut her off. "I don't have a girlfriend. Get out. Now."

"I understand yourㅡ"

I walked towards her and grabbed her arm, dragging her to the front door. "You don't understand anything, but all you need to understand is that I don't want you in my home."

She didn't even protest, just walked with me as I unlocked the front door and yanked it open. I pushed her out and closed the door, catching a glimpse of a smile on her face before I did.

She was crazy. She was smiling the whole time like a maniac. My eyes stayed fixated on the door for a while, waiting for her to knock on the door like a madwoman and claim she's my girlfriend for 3 years or whatever.

Nothing.

It was silent. I stepped forward and looked through the peephole. She was sitting down on the floor, looking at the door with a blank gaze. Her knees were hugged loosely to her chest with her arms. Her head was tilted to the side a little, a small smile making its way to her face before it disappeared.

I shook my head. She was out of her mind.

I walked back to my room, scanning it. I shook my head again, unable to believe anything. I had amnesia? It's been 3 years? Impossible.

My heart beats accelerated unknowingly as my gaze fell on the sticky notes filling the walls and the desk. Even the wardrobe had sticky notes covering it.

They were filled with words, memories I was sure I never had.

'Hoseok achieved his dream. He's a choreographer in the states now'

'Holly is alive'

'Eun is my brother's 3 years old daughter'

'Mom and dad moved to Seoul'

'Holly is still alive'

'The old woman who lived in the next apartment and gave me pies moved out'

'Lee Su is everything I could ask for'

My eyes landed on one, and my breath hitched. I walked forward and snatched it, reading it again. When I was sure I read it right, it slipped out of my hand and I took a step back. I took another step and shook my head.

I turned around and ran out of the bedroom, leaving the abandoned sticky note on the floor, which contained the words my mind refused to trust.

'Jimin is dead'

---

A/N: it starts from here I guess :p