6

4th of August, 2018

3rd of August, 2018

I visited my brother today, and I was surprised he had a daughter. Su, my girlfriend, came with me, too, and we went to the cliff. She's beautiful, and I believe I love her. Don't kick her out, Min Yoongi. And yes, your hair is kinda green.

Were the words I read when I opened the last written page on my journal. I learned I had anterograde amnesia, caused by an accident, and that the woman in the kitchen is my girlfriend for 3 years.

I left my room and sat at the dining table, watching the woman's every move. She gave me a smile every now and then and continued making breakfast.

No, this was wrong. This was all wrong. Yes, that was my handwriting, but copying handwriting isn't hard. What if she was lying? Why would she, though?

I was sure last night was when I hung out with my friend, Hoseok, at a bar. I remember drinking. Was she a one night stand? Why would she be cooking breakfast? Did she spike my drink? There were lots of girls.

"Where's Hoseok?" Was the first question I asked.

She set plates in front of me. "Hoseok travelled to the US 2 years ago. He's a choreographer there."

"Why would I believe you?" I asked.

She sighed. "I won't force you to, butㅡ"

I stood up and the chair slid back, creaking. Lee Su stopped and looked up at me. I glanced her way one last time before I ran to my bedroom. I took out my phone and searched through the contacts till I found Hoseok.

I pressed on it and realized it was a number in the US. I sucked in a breath but called him anyway. He answered on the third ring.

"Hello?"

"Hoseok."

"Yoongiiii~ How's my man?"

I took in a breath. "There's a strange woman in my house saying she's been my girlfriend for 3 years and that I have some amnesia thing. There's this journal that has everything written but I don't know. She also said you're in America and you're a choreographer? When did that happen? And my hair is green. MY HAIR IS GREEN. I'm sure last night we were in a club andㅡ"

"Yoongi," He cut me off. "It's true. That's your girlfriend, Su. I'm a choreographer in America, and yes you have anterograde amnesia. It's 2018, Yoongi, not 2015. Last night I wasn't even in Korea. I'm sorry."

I stayed silent. "But this.. Iㅡ I feel like I'm losing my mind."

"I know. I'm sorry. You called me last week and you said the same things. Don't worry, Su is a nice girl, don't hesitate to trust her. And by the way, I'm coming back to Korea next month for a vacation. We should meet then."

I gulped. "Y-Yes. Bye."

"Bye. Take care."

And with that, the call ended. I went back to the living room and let out a breath of relief when Holly came running to me. I picked him up and hugged him then looked up at Su.

She smiled. "Breakfast is ready. I suppose you called Hoseok, right? He called not too long ago and he said he's coming next month, maybe we could go and pick him up from the airport."

She sat down at the dining table and waited for me. I put Holly down and sat down on the chair opposite her.

"Don't worry, I fed Holly." She said with a smile and started eating.

I started at her for a few seconds before I started eating.