19

14th of November, 2018

I fluttered my eyes open, and groaned when it hit me that it was Monday.

I slowly sat up, taking in the look of my boring bedroom with its plain walls.

I stretched and stood up, then walked to the bathroom where I washed my face and proceeded to the kitchen.

I opened the fridge and tilted my head. Had I not went grocery shopping two days ago? The fridge was almost empty. I shrugged and pulled out a bottle of water then went back to my bedroom.

I gulped down some water before I unlocked my phone.

Wed, 14 of November, it read.

I blinked. It was definitely June.

Maybe someone did it as a prank? But I was alone yesterday. Maybe my phone just malfunctioned. I put it away then went to my desk. I sat on the chair and leant back, looking at the neatly stacked papers and arranged pens and pencils.

This desk was a mess last night.

I shook my head. What the hell was wrong with me?

My phone rang and I picked it up.

"Good morning, Yoongs. How are you?"

I relaxed at the sound of Jin's voice. "Good morning. I'm fine, I guess. Why call so early?"

"Just checking up on you. How's your day so far?" He said.

I looked around my bedroom, my eyes landing on my undone bed and staying there. "Kind of weird. My phone says it's November. Something must be wrong with it. And my room looks way too... neat for me."

"It's alright. There's nothing wrong with your phone, though." Jin's voice softens, and it comes out almost as a whisper.

"What do you mean?" I asked. "It's definitely June"

"No, Yoongi. It's November. And we're not in 2015. It's 2018," He says with a serious tone.

I snort. "You almost got me. Ha ha. So was it you who changed it? On my phone, I mean."

"No," He whispered. "Three years ago, Yoongi, you got into an accident. You were diagnosed with anterograde amnesia. You wake up everyday, not remembering anything until before the accident with a while. I'm sorry."

My smile fell, and I pouted. "Wow, what a story. How long did it take you to make this up?"

"I'm serious. You had a journal were you wrote everything but you burned it yesterday for no apparent reason. Look around. Where's Holly, Yoongi?"

I gulped and walked to the living room, my phone still pressed on my ear.

"Holly," I called. "Holly! Come here!"

But Holly was nowhere to be found.

"He's gone. I'm so sorry."

"But... I don't understand."

---

A/N: one more chap :3