4: Loyal Dogs & Damsels

PER THE LETTER'S DIRECTION, Jesse arrived under the Golden Bells Tree promptly after her last class

PER THE LETTER'S DIRECTION, Jesse arrived under the Golden Bells Tree promptly after her last class. She waited only for 5 minutes before a girl's cry woke her up from thinking of another investment project in New York.

Turning her head, a beautiful lady with a red face looked up at her with a burning gaze. Jesse's manly ego inflated a little, feeling that the woman before her was actually looking at her with admiration... So Jesse smiled a little, but this only caused the woman to squeal.

"You called for me?"

"T-t-that... ah... a... uhm..."

"..." Jesse's smile disappeared, beginning to tap her fingers inside her pocket. More specifically, on her phone, her mind wandering over tonight's stock market.

"Uhh ah... th-that... that... t-that is... ehm..."

"........"

"C-can... CAN I BE YOUR GIRLFRIEND PLEASE!!!"

Jesse's ice hued eyes widened in surprise. It's not like she never had any woman in her past life, but at this point, her mind was not ready to think about another person yet. Especially with her peculiar situation; A man inside and out, a woman physically.

But Jesse was also not the type of person who would readily reject an opportunity. She was much too calculating for that. "If you convince your father to arrange a business appointment with me, then I'll think about it."

As if she was suddenly given an amnesty, Thea Mae hurriedly bowed her head, deep red coloured her neck to her ears. "I will!!! Please excuse me!"

Left alone under the Golden Bells Tree, Jesse quietly fished out her phone and softly muttered. "...Great... It was a good idea to buy Zeloth's stocks last month while they were low, now they are going higher in the stock market.... Time to trade them—."

But within another moment, a dangerous glint flashed passed her frost hued eyes, and a cold indifferent smile laced her lips.

-

When Thea Mae disappeared, her previously blushing face changed that of a mocking smile. She ran to a corner, and into the Gym's shed where another beautiful girl was standing impatiently. When she saw Thea Mae enter, she immediately asked: "So how did it go? Did you get him to agree to a date with you?"

Thea Mae nodded her head, "With my beauty and background? Who possibly can't refuse?" She boosted of herself, flipping her reddish blond hair to the side and a smug expression on her face. She was indeed attracted to Jesse's beauty, but it was not enough for Thea Mae to actually fall in love.

"Immediately ask him on a date this Sunday, and I'll take care of the rest." Ordered the other woman whose face was now full of smiles in anticipation.

"I need my father's cooperation first. That Young Master Zhao wants to do a business deal with my father's company... You really sure that Young Master of yours is not harmful? I don't want to hurt my father or his business because of this request of yours." Thea Mae hesitated, a frown creasing her soft beauty.