10: Feng Mian meets Emperor

FENG MIAN WAS HELD UP by Enricko concerning her new addition to the film production of The Snowy Heights, but it was a pleasure for Feng Mian as she also wanted to finish up matters that can be finished in one go

By the time their eager discussions were over, their relationship had gone up a little. Enricko's address to Feng Mian was as respectful as she does to him. "I'm very grateful for your visit today, Mr Feng Mian. Let's meet again, and next time, with the rest of the crew." He offered his calloused hand for a handshake, which Feng Mian took in kind. They shook their connected hands and gave each other a more amicable smile.

Feng Mian made her exit completely feeling satisfied with the success she made, then she was led to the elevator. There were a few people inside, and one of them looked particularly familiar. She went inside either way, and while she waited for the elevator to reach the first floor, she looked over the stock market and looked up certain things.

Feng Mian was completely immersed in trading and selling that she had not realized that the imposing tall young man behind her was discreetly looking over her cellphone screen with a queer expression. This man's assistant was surprised at his master's change of expression, for as far as he'd known him, he'd only ever crack his face for one person.

Otherwise, the inside of the elevator was very quiet. But when Feng Mian left leisurely, heading to the exit, the imposing man suddenly said, "Look up who that person is, and I want a detailed report." His voice was oozing with authority and alluring huskiness that if he had perchanced to be an MC on stage, everyone would immediately look his way.

Unfortunately, this man does not allow himself to talk often.

"Yes, Master!" The assistant looked over Feng Mian's slender back in thought, then followed after his master who was heading for the exit as well.

Feng Mian finally came to the restaurant where Thea Mae had been waiting. As she leisurely took her stride, she noticed there were several pair of eyes trained on her. She shrugged them all off and proceeded to observe Thea Mae's countenance.

The daughter of Enricko is actually beautiful and looks very approachable, but Feng Mian knows better than to believe a book by its cover. She had already done her intensive research concerning her little sister's associates and she understood how foolish Thea Mae is.

Although, Thea Mae alone wouldn't cause her much trouble, it's the person manipulating her in the darkness is the most dangerous.

Feng Mian was also sure that the reporters in the morning was just Ying Yue's method of testing the water. A young girl like her definitely wouldn't posses a simple mind if she could manage to change the color of her skin and think of complexities so as not to get herself in trouble even when out in the open.

Feng Mian completely thinks Ying Yue is another kind of bitch from her mother (in her previous life). Both vicious for their wants, and apathetic to using other people for their own gains. In other words, scams of society.