36: Pretend Boyfriend(s)

FEI LONG SLOWLY TURNED AROUND with his lips pale, and his heart beating so hard

FEI LONG SLOWLY TURNED AROUND with his lips pale, and his heart beating so hard. Half of it from fear, while the other was of excitement. Why?

Whenever Feng Mian intended to punish him, it was his lower half that would enjoy or suffer, whichever the case, he would be smothered with  harsh love. Still, he did not like seeing her upset, so he stepped on the sexy woman's foot without even looking down. 

He stepped on her with all his might, his eyes remaining on Feng Mian's beautiful face. Who can turn away from such an attractive person? He knew he cannot.

The sexy woman shrieked so hard, others might have thought her vocal cord snapped. Her foot was aching so bad, and a toe might be bleeding too.

With her scrunched up face, she looked up at Fei Long who wasn't even looking at her, nor the foot he just almost disabled. She was slightly hurt, but she needed to get a handsome man like him to love. 

She had just broken up with her 7 years old relationship. Her boyfriend had told her that her younger sister was much better. So she had tried to dressed herself up today to hook up with a man and ask him to pretend as her boyfriend to make him jealous.

Who would have known that he'd be so hard to reel in. Not only that but violent to women as well!

She was about to complain when a punch to the face slammed the side of her face, throwing her off a few feet away from him. As she was blown away, she had fallen onto the marbled floor and rolled thrice before finally stopping with her face smooching the cold hard surface.

While she was thinking of more schemes to get him, a pair of shiny shoes stopped just before her line of sight. A lazy voice can then be heard, able to lure everyone's attention.

"What business did you have with that man?" 

The woman's eyes brightened with hope as she spun her face upwards to look at the owner of such husky... v.. oice.. A mesmerizing beauty! Was what she thought instantly.

She tried hard to recover herself and hurriedly said, "I-I need a man to pretend to be my boyfriend... Can you help me?"

How can she miss this chance when another had come! Even when half of her face was swollen and blue, she flashed Feng Mian with a smile she thought was alluring enough.

Feng Mian did not mind. "Okay."

Fei Long's breathing hitched and immediately grabbed Feng Mian's hand that was tucked away inside her pants pocket. He laced his fingers with her's and planted his thin lips onto the corner of her lips.

When the sexy woman saw this delicious scene of two men acting intimate, she was immediately conflicted! But she had Feng Mian agree to her request!

All around, some of the crowd shook their head in sympathy. How can anyone not recognize the Emperor and the Empress? Even asking each one of them to be her date? Was she tired of living??