Special 2 (!BL)

S.2: Too Late

When you know it's wrong but still do it. Can it be considered an addiction? or merely enjoy the affliction?

 Can it be considered an addiction? or merely enjoy the affliction?

Gu Yining is a wonderful woman whose attributes are above average. Her mild temperament makes her attractive while her fashion is an added bonus. Ye Mama truly likes her, while Ye Papa approves of her as his future daughter-in-law.

After Mubai's 5th date with her, an engagement was immediately arranged. There was no more time for him to work as often as before, so he was left with no choice but to have someone take over his job in the meantime.

Mubai also realized that he no longer had time to spend with Alexander, which made him a little sad but his mind would then be replaced with future plans that were fast approaching. Every weekend, he would go on a date with Yining, while half the time during the weekdays, his parents would force him to manage the coming engagement party. He was feeling even more stressed compared to a day's work being Fei Long's assistant.

Does he even love his fiance? He wasn't sure, but since his parents were all eager to push a certain lady to him, he will accept what they want. Despite all these, he felt there was something missing and he didn't know what it was. He never felt this confused before.

"Is Ye Mama sending you somewhere today again..?"

A familiar soft voice asked behind Mubai, making him turn with a smile, his eyes sparkled with life that was not known to himself. "Sadly yes." He replied, shrugging the tasks he needed to do for the day. He really found it tiring.

Alexander looked at him with his forced smile, his hazelnut eyes a swirl of pain. But Mubai never noticed this. "You don't sound very enthusiastic. Haha..." Even his laugh was hollow.

Mubai walked towards where Alexander stood, by the window in the second floor's corridor. The sun was high up in the sky, its bright light shining onto Alexander's blonde hair, making it glow to golden strands. It looked fascinating, making Mubai's smile deepen. 

But his smile only caused Alexander unbearable pain. He never left, however. He merely waited for Mubai to get closer to him and stare at his own pair of eyes like they always did when they talked. Despite his feelings, he couldn't shy away from an opportunity to be able to stare at Mubai's grey eyes that made him feel electrified and happy. Hence, even with the tingling pain in his chest, he smiled, because that was all he needed to do.

"Just... Preparing for it is tiresome. I wish it wasn't my engagement party, ha..." Mubai humored, a soft chuckle escaped his lips.

I wish so too... "You can't say that in front of your wife-to-be, Bai.." He was in pain at the thought, but what right did he have to stop his friend's wedding? Who was he to fight for his feelings? It seemed like it was even too late to say anything at all...