First Meeting

Deku

We were outside geeting ready to test our strenghts. I had also met the glasses guy and a girl who can make objects float. Their names are Iida Tenya and Uraraka Ochako. I was looking at our teacher Eraser Head. He was telling us how to do all this.

***

I stood their, I need to use my power. But Ill break my arm. How about I just use a finger? That should be fine, right? I took a small breath and got ready to throw. 3, 2, 1. I threw the ball with my strenght threw one finger. It was broken. I sweat dropped then gave our teacher a triumpth smile. He looked shocked but quickly hid it.

"Go Deku!"

I smiled lightly. Deku was an old name Kacchan gave to me. And not in a good way. Ur and Iida came up. They were smiling.

"Lets continue, Medoria after this you need to go to Recovery Girl."

I gave him a curt nod and we continued. I only hoped Kacchan dosent kill me.

***

I was on my way to Recovery Girl until I skid on the ground. Someone tripped me?! Once I tried to stand a bolt of pain shot through my ankle. I stumbled back to the ground only to be picked up at my colar. It was Kacchan, pain was seeping through my ankle. I could feel those cursid tears leave my eyes.

"Why didnt you tell me!"

What is he taling about?

" Dont play dumb! Why didnt you tell me you had a power! Did you think you were better then me and dosent get to know!"

I gulped.

"No."

My voice rasped and croaked. Why was he doing this?

"What was that Deku!?"

I gulped and made my voice more clear.

"No, Kacchan I-"

He dropped me making me land on my ankle. It hurt, why dose he hate me? I began to whipe my tears but thwy didnt seem to atop. He got in my face and shouted more. But I wasnt listening.

"L-leave me a-alone, please Kacchan."

He glarred and made a verociouse sound. He was fixing to hit me, bothing bes I suppose. I closed my eyes wating for the impact. Nothing came, I slowly opened my eyes. A tall male stood in front of me. He was holding Kacchans fist. It seemed to have ice around kacchans fist too. He had bi colored hair and pale skin. Honestly he was pretty cute and I havent even seen his face. I whipped some more tears.

"You know its rude to hit a woman unless given a proper reason. Or she had hit you three times."

His voice was so cold yet smooth. It seemed to calm my nerves.

"You shouldnt also injure someone whos already hurt. You should act like a hero and not a villian."

Kacchans eyes widened as I held my ankle. He made a tch sound then stormed off. The boy turned towards me. He also had bi colored eyes and a big burn in the right side of his face. He leaned down to me.

"Can you walk?"

His voice was more calm and soothing. I then looked at my ankle it was already bruising. I shook my head, not wanting to even try to stand.

"Is it okay if i carry you?"

My eyes widened and a deep blush took ahold of my cheeks.

"S-sure."

He smiled lightly and tuked an arm under my leg, while the other held my back. He hoisted me up as if i was lighter then a feather. I wrapped my arm around his neck and let the other rest on his chest. He wasny just cute he was handsome. I blushed at the thought. No, no falling in love. I wont let another helpless love ruruin me. Not again!

"Whats your name?"

He looked down and a small smile was present.

"Todoroki Shoto."

I smiled at him.

"Nice to meet you Todoroki-san. My name is Izuki Medoriya."

He cocked his head ro the side.

"Nice to meet you to Medoriya-san. But why do people call you Deku?"

"Its my nickname. Fill free to call me it if you want to."

He smiled.

"Then please call me Todoroki."

I nodded and he carried me to Recovery Girl, I let my head rest on his chest. I do admit this is comfie. He held me with one arm and knocked on the door. Quickly putting the arm back and the door to open.

"Ahh Ms. Midoryia, i was expecting you. Your Uncle is hear too. Oh and follow me Mr. Todoroki"

Nice cover up for All Mighty.  Todoroki followed the eldered woman and sat me down gently on the nurse bed. All Mighty was sitting in a near by chair. He had a worried look.

"Thank you Todoroki."

He smiled lightly and nodded.

"Your welcome Deku."

I smiled, and i felt my heart skip a beat. No, cant fall for him. I barley know the guy! We waved at eachother and then Recovery Girl began to heal me.