I'm Back

Flair

I groaned lightly, why do I have to go to the hero school!? Last time I cheacked mine was perfectly fine! Oh, Im Flair. Im from Blood M9on High and I come to retrieve Rose and Ruvel. The damn lovebirds ran off without us knowing all to spy on our competing school. I let out a sigh looking up at the school. Blood Moon and My Hero Academia have been competing for the top spot for years.

"Oh shit!"

"Flair!?"

I glarred at the two and pointed back. They held their heads down but nodded and left campus. I let out a long sigh and made my way to the office.

***

After enrolling I was placed into the class where Rose and Ruvel were. So Im going ro have to introuduce myslef and I am not changing! [Picture up top is her outfit and what she looks like, but she's like 5'3]
I did a slight knock and peaked into the class. I saw a catepillar and some glasses dude. Their was also a cinnimon roll and a bomb along with some chick and a half and half dude. Hmm thus seems interesting?

"Um who are you?"

"Oh Im switching places for Rose and Ruvel. So im a new student my name is Yuníku Chosha but I go by Flair."

The dude with glasses slowly nodded and the catipillar looked at me. Before I knew it I was in damn bandages. Oh so thats Izawa.

"Sup Izawa."

He glared at me with red eyes. I simply burned the bandages with my violet flames. The class looked at me astonished.

"Really? You know that wont work."

He grumbled then walked over looking down at me. Curse my shortness. Then the cinimon roll walked up she was a little taller then me and seemed to shake a little.

"Mr. Izawa, why are you so mad a Ms. Flair?"

I glanced at her, my bright violet eyes burned her emerald eyes.

"May I ask your name?"

"Medoryia Izuki?"

"Well Medoryia, me and Mr. Izawa went to the same school. Also please do not ask my age."

I noticed her slowly nod then half and half walked up and what seemed to be a red dragon.

"That still dosnt explain anything?"

Said the half and half.

"You saw what I did with his bandages and you should know his quirk. Lets just say Im not human."