Embarasment(2.0)

Deku

How did I end up like this? Man this is so embarasing. The one time when I wish I didnt have boobs or was shorter!

*20 minutes ago*

I was in the kitchen making a cake for my birthday. Since i was the only one in the kitchen. Yesterday was fun, other then Kacchan picking a fight and getting us scolded and kicked out. I sighed as I began to play with the flour, not realy in the mood to bake at the moment. Mom should be back early tonight too, ill have her go to bed and get some much needed rest first. Then we can celebrate. Tommorow is her day off. Oh tofsy is saturday if your woundering. I sighed and began to run my fingers through the soft and kinda fluffy flour. Today I wore some comfie short shorts, and a low blue tank. Still refusing to wear a bra. The small dibg of the doorbell was heard. I pulled up my top, just incase Ur decided to push Todoroki into my breast again. I opened the door, this time Todoroki was propt in the door almost about to be shoved into me. His head was actully in the right angle to get a good veiw of my clevlage. My face deepened in color. Ur stopped pushing him and Iida clapped his hands together. I sighed, a smile played on my lips.

"Come on in!"

Ur gigled nervously and Todoroki practically ran in. Iida came in taking in the veiw of Ur's hips. Never thought he would like her. Secrelty ship it though. Then with no warning i was dragged somewhere.

***

I think we were at Ur's place, or Todoroki. I was sat down next to Todoroki and kibda pushed into his arms. What are you planning Ur?

"Deku, were you making something? Your hands have flour on them."

I looked to my hands, oh i forgot. I chuckled and used my clean hand to scratch the back of my head.

"Yeah i was baking a cake."

Iida, Ur cocked their heads to the side. While todo- you know what im just call him Todo. His name is to friken long! He sighed.

"Happy Birthday Izuki."

The way he said my name sent shivers down my spine, but i still smiled. As it didnt effect me. Ur and Iidas eyes widened.

"Happy Birthday Izuki!"

They both chuckled, i chuckled with them a small smile on my lips.

"Thanks guys."

"Wait were you baking your own cake?"

Oh crud, i scratched the back of my head once more. Ur and Iida stood.

"Leave it to us, well make it!"

I smiled at Ur.

"Mr. Todoroki keep Deku out of the kitchen!"

He smiled and nodded, were going to be alone? My face brightened in color. I sat next to him on the couch flipping on the tv and clicking a random movie on netfilx. I think it was My Hero Academia? Not sure. I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turend to see todo. We were inches away, so close.

"Tell me if you need anything, okay?"

I could feel his breath fan my lips. It was cool and icy but warm. I smiled and nodded. I then tapped my chin.

"Hey Todo can you get me some juice?"

He smiled, this is kinda nice. His cheeks turned a bright red and steam seemed to be coming out of his right side. I pressed my hand on his cheek. Hes warm? He heat only seemed to burn.

"I-i should go get your drink!"

He frantically walked away, moments later he came back with some of the red cool-aid. I stood up getting ready to grab it, until someone bumped Todo. We stumbled to the ground. Juice spilling all over me. Todo not so much. He frantically got up, he was bumped into by a female with white hair and red highlights?

"Oh Im sorry! I was in a rush and fixing to leave that I didnt see you!"

He got off of me then helped me up.

"Its okay sis, just go ahead and go. I can handle the rest."

She nodded and smiled, waving bye and apologising to me. She left, i then pulled at the sticky shirt. It clung to my body. Todo was covering his nose. He took my hand and dragged me upstairs then tossed me a large white shirt.

"Wear this, ill be downstairs."

He left still holding his nose. I looked around, i was in a males bedroom. Their was a bathroom off to the side. I grabbed the shirt then made my way into the bathroom. I used a rag to clean off the sticky substance from my chest. I removed my shirt and noticed my shorts were stained and sticky too. So i stripped from then and slid on the large shirt. It was pretty far down, but if my chest was smaller or if i had shorter legs. This would be less embarasing. I held my clothes far from the white fabric. I covered my red face with the sleeves has i walked down. Ur better not push me into anyone. I pulled down the shirt only making the fabric streach across my chest. Showing off some cleavage too. I saw Todo he was sitting on the couch. I walked in and pulled the shirt down more.

'W-what do I do with my clothes?"

His face was a bright red when i glanced up. I could feel the clothes slip from my hand.

"Ill but these in the washer."

I nodded still keeping my head down. So embarasing, i sat down to where my underwear wouldnt show. He came back in and sat next to me.

"T-todo is it okay if I lean on you?"

He blushed but nodded. I leaned my back into him, making sure the shirt was down enough. I could feel my eyes grow tired. Reading on wattpad has really taken it toll on me. My eyes drift close has i listened to the steady rythm of Todoroki's heart beat.