Cosplay?

Deku

I looked over to todo. We havent talked about our make out session and i really want to talk to him. I sighed and waited for the open Mic to come in.

***

"Welcome students!!"

"Why are you FUCKING telling ao early in the morning!!"

We sweat dropped, im not getting into this.

"You know your yelling to?"

Kiri intervened. He looked pissed but crossed his arms and let the teacher continue.

"Were soing an assignment! We are suppose to get out of our roles and be someones else. Were cosplaying!!"

"May I ask why?"

"Why of Course Ms. Hope."

"All superheros must learn to adapt and in your case i bet your use to it by now. But this class still needs to learn it!"

She did a small nod. And he continued.

"We will be drawing people, animals, and things to cosplay has from this box."

He held up this microphone shaped box. He sent us off to line up luckly Todo was behind me, had thing was Kacchan was in front. Luckly Kiri was distracting him. I turned and looked to todo my face a little red. We shouldnt talk about this hear, but i want to know. What are we now? Before i knew it i could feel his breath at my ear.

"Lets talk during lunch."

I looked up a small smile on his lips, i smiled back and nodded. Now it was a patience game.