Thank you

Deku

I was laying in bed, i need to say thank you to Todoroki! How did I forget that? I sighed, but how will i get in contact with him? I rolled on my bed. Its been a week and its the beginning of the weekend now. On top of that my birthday is this weekend. I smushed my face into the fluffy pillows. I was in a long red comfie dress that tied up at the neck. I also didnt have to wear one of those cursid bras either. I began to hum randomly, so far im ahsad of my training and All Mighty gave me the weekend to take a break and relax. I groaned and picked up my phone. Iida and Ur, i head then planning something in the hall and wouldnt let me in on it. I was curiouse. Just what were those demons planning? I scrolled through some contacts and then began to play some games. After a while I took a nap.

***

Todoroki

I was being dragged. Where I have no friken clue. I looked at Uraraka, who was the one dragging me. She told me where going to someones house. Dont know whos either. She said its for their birthday, but still dont know who. Iida was calling someone, i just sighed and let them drag me to gid knows where.

Deku

I groaned and sat up. Then began to walk past the door. Seeing a mirror. My hair is a little long, its just right below my chin. But its just my bangs. I might cut it again? And i officialy have bed head too. I chuckled examining the unrully hair. Then shrugged and fixed the top of my dress to make sure my boobs dont fly out. I re-tied the back and went to make some food. My mom was at work and she wont be back till late. She always over works herself on weekends. I began to make a reuben. It may have a bitter taste but it was also sweet,kinda like the sweet and sour sauce. Only its more sweet then sour. I began to search the fridge relising I dont have all the ingredents. Shopping time it is. Then the doorbell rang. Who could that be? I walked towards the door and opened it. I regrett opening the door has i was sent flying to the floor. Someone wrapped their arms around my head to keep the fall less hurtful.

Todoroki

I was now being pushed to a front door. Iida knocked then i think Uraraka was getting ready to push me? Before i could react the door opened and i was shoved into Deku. I wrapped my arms around her head to keep her from hurting her self. I could feel her grewn hair tickle my skin. My face heated up has I noticed where i had fallen.

Deku

Someones face was in my boobs, making a deep red cover my face. My face only deepened when i saw the bi colored hair. Its Todoroki! I was too much of a mess to notice Ur and Iida sneak away. We stayed like that for a few minutes until he frantically got off and helped me up. I was 50 shades of chrimsome by now.

"S-sorry!!"

His face was aslo a red, you could see small steam come from his right side. Half cold and half hot. A inappropriate image flashed through my head. Not literaly! Get yourself together Midoriya!

"I-its o-okay."

Some awkward seconds passed.

"Thank you, i forgot to thank you on monday."

I could feel his eyes on me, i kept my gaze down.

"Your welcome."

You vould hear that he was smiling. After some more awkward scilence he cleared his throat.

"Do you want to go to that new buterfly exhibit?"

I looked up, i knew my eyes were sparkling. This is the first time ive heard of it too.

"Sure!"

The awkward scilence was filled with a more aplealing precence.

"Oh and come in."

I moved to the side and let him in. I looked over to him.

"Hey Todoroki, hiw did you know where i lived?"

"Well i was dragged hear by Uraraka and Iida."

I cocked my head to the side.

"Really i didnt see them."

"Must of ran off then?"

He tapped his chin in question. But soon shrugged.

"Can you tell me more about the butterflys?"

He smiled and we walked to the living room and sat on the couch. We were actully siting pretty close. But i really didnt mind.